The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2007-11-06, 08:22 AM
159.48 GB/104.49 GB/0.66

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Christoph Gritsch

Hello, posting this info on all forums. I've been ripped of by Austrian Metallica trader Christoph Gritsch. 2 Months ago we set up a trade. I had to send first since I contacted first, I sent him 7 dvds. In 2 weeks I asked if he got my package and asked also when hes gonna send mine. He replied, he got a package and said nothing about sending mine. Then I repeated my question and he ignored that. In a week I warned him I will post his info on all trading forums and he replied he will send my package. Well, ok. Nothing I got in 2,5 weeks and I warned him last time, 1 week of ignoring and i finally i got message "I send 30 october". I dont believe him, he is not contactable, since set upping a trade he was sending replies 2 times in a day, not short 2 messages in a month and no discs. I wanna warn everyone, do not trade with him. Maybe someone has already posted info about Christoph, I dont know and I dont care. I did what I had to do. Info :

Address
Christoph Gritsch
(EDIT)
AUSTRIA

Email :a = unescape('%40');d = unescape('%2e');m = 'mailto:';document.write('greenday10 (at) gmx (dot) at');
Web : http://gritsch.wavez.at/

Thanks for reading this.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2007-11-06, 09:25 AM
1.07 TB/1.15 TB/1.08

Re: Bad Trader : Christoph Gritsch

Had to delete that address.
You must be one of those conniving jews, or an ebonics talking black. Or, worse yet, a black jew. Only sellin' your crack to other jews. And when you do sell to others, you give a 10 dollar piece for 20 dollars.
The NEW list.... Festafarian.com

I do B&Ps

myspace.com/festafarian

Ziggy's
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders