Re: Did I hit the Gspot?
Annajoy, when you open up GSpot and drag the 1 GB VOB into the window, you should end up with a picture like that is below. And then, look at items 1-4, that is the info you want to provide.
1. Audio Codec
- in this example AC3
2. Audio Bitrate in Kilobits per second (kb/s)
- in this example 256 kb/s
3. Video System - The only way to tell this is to look at the framerate (frms/sec) of the video. 25.00 is used for PAL and 29.97 is used for NTSC.
- in this example 29.97 or NTSC
4. Video Bitrate in Kilobits per second (kbps)
- in this example 9555 kbps
ABT Seeding Policy | ABT Seeding Guide | VBT Seeding Policy | VBT Seeding Guide
Software Links HERE | FAQ is HERE | Technobabble forum is HERE.
If your port number is in red, you are firewalled!
How to Set Up Your Router (so you aren't firewalled) and How to Port Forward on Windows XP
Five's Checksums Demystified - everything and anything you want to know about checksums
On a Mac? Get XLD to rip your CDs. Please see this guide - X Lossless Decoder (XLD): How to create flawless CD rips on Mac OS X
TTD GoFundMe Campaign
No members have liked this post.
|The Traders' Den|
|Trouble w/ gspot - sixstringmartinsix||Technobabble||4||2006-07-11 04:43 PM|
|help with gspot download... - bigwurock||Technobabble||1||2006-06-16 09:37 PM|
|GSpot = For Mac - mrbuffaloman||Technobabble||1||2006-04-26 01:46 PM|
|Gspot & LPCM ? - NoddingTurdFAN||Technobabble||6||2005-01-06 06:46 PM|