The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2013-11-02, 02:55 PM
arfarf
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: Name & Shame Uberleechers Thread

I consider that matter closed. Note my signature, which will serve as a daily reminder for me.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2013-11-03, 09:08 AM
Purveyor of the Eclectic
TTD VIP
41.37 GB/5.66 TB/140.17

For what it's worth, I used to share exclusively at DAD. However, much of the music I share is now on the NAV list over there. As you can see, I've shared more than a few shows here. The people here, for the most part, are far more friendly, including the mods. Over there, I was continually dealing with inconsiderate boobs who never shared, just leeched and complained about what they were taking.

The fact that this place has forums puts it far above DAD. That Yahoo group thing is worse than useless. At least here, one can have a conversation with people of like minds.

As to putting it on the Intardnet....every so often I google mdshrk1, and am amazed at how far and wide my torrents have spread. Once it's out there....fair game for all. All I ask is that I get credit for my work. Putting up torrents is time consuming, as you know, and I just want my props. Most people who put up my torrents don't ever ask me if it is OK; they just do it.

Stick around here and you won't be sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock View Post
People suck. I'd rather look at memes and gifs of people doing stupid shit that confirms my misanthropic views than actually deal with their shit face to face.
Old 2013-11-03, 11:10 PM
1.08 TB/2.25 TB/2.08

Let's get back to shaming people please
Old 2013-11-04, 12:53 AM
arfarf
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

dvanness

Downloaded: 1.66 TB Uploaded: 73.30 GB Ratio: 0.04

Total posts / thanks: 0

(Not sure how to pronounce his name, but I'm thinking it rhymes with "dp anus")

(Is that better, Alex?)

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Tags
uberleechers