The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2007-04-13, 04:22 PM
TTD VIP
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: speed limit (not imposed by cable provider)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygee
I'm not even going to engage in a debate with you freezer, everyone that matters to me knows the real story by now. I tried to make this painless for you, but you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole.

You are like the character Rodion Romanovitch Raskolnikov in Fyodor Dostoevsky's novel, "Crime and Punishment". The more you speak, the more you incriminate yourself.

The case is made in the dime torrent here: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=142302

I recommend that everyone who gives a damn update their copies.

Bye Now! I got better things to do.
Go do them, please.....and hopefully that includes you finally recording something yourself instead of once again putting your name on something taped by someone else.....and in this case, by someone who doesn't like you either.

There's literally a billion OTHER fucking recordings for you to futz around with.....why pick on me?

And if you had a problem with the info, why didn't you PM me....isn't it because you knew I'd ask you not to scurry over to DaD and start a torrent so you could put your name on it?

Its takers like you, guygee, that make tapers never want to share anything.

Why dont you give something back instead of trying to make a legacy for yourself as a "repackager"......

Bye now, I have better things to do......like transfer a Lou Reed show from 1974 that I taped.....look for it here on TTD soon and PLEASE, try hard not to re-package it with your name on it, guy.....
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble