The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2008-04-05, 04:26 AM
30.62 GB/23.46 GB/0.77

Question Questionable Trader: denspark

Keith from Scotland is an excellent trader,he has an incredible collection of tv shows from the 80s and more.Recommended to anyone
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2008-04-17, 04:44 PM
38.67 GB/4.02 GB/0.10

Great Trader

Keith Fotheringham from the UK is a great trader. Fast delivery and really nice to deal with. Thanks for the trade Keith Highly recommended!
Old 2008-04-18, 04:21 PM
denspark
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Thumbs up Re: Great Trader digital dragon

cheers dave (DIGITAL DRAGON ) it was a pleasure to do this trade the dvds were amazing quality and hope we can trade again........LISTEN FOLKS THIS GUY IS THE BEST..........
Old 2008-05-15, 11:32 AM
54.08 GB/66.65 GB/1.23

BAD TRADER ALERT - K. Fotheringham AKA denspark

Keith asked me to do a try with him a few weeks ago which i agreed to.
I posted his dvds and he was happy with them and posted mine (after he'd received his from me, even though he contacted me for the trade !!)
Anyway i had 5 dvds from him, 2 of which were faulty (playback freezing/skipping) ....he had used poor quality media....Tesco homebrand (AML Dye).
Before contacting Keith i thought i would try and rip them to my hard drive and re-burn them onto better quality media (at my exspense of course).
Neither of my optical drives were able to read the discs so i had to contact Keith and rightfully asked for replacements.
He seemed annoyed telling me that he'd done copies for other people without problem.........What exactly does that prove ?
I've heard nothing from him and received no replacements, i can't believe this guy can't just send 2 replacement dvds.
I've dealt with loads of traders and if they or i have ever had the slightest problem with a disc it has been replaced without question, this guy reacts as if i'm wrong for asking.
BEWARE OF HIM:
K. Fotheringham ([email protected]) aka denspark
I'll be happy to remove this post and his name from my bad traders list if/when he sends replacements.

Last edited by dazzz; 2008-05-15 at 11:40 AM.
Old 2008-05-15, 04:29 PM
denspark
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Icon4 Re: BAD TRADER ALERT - K. Fotheringham AKA denspark

what a jerk . DAZZ aint telling the whole story here folks he tells me he aint getting any of my emails but when i offer artwork suddenly he responds and hes lying again yes he asked for a replacement for the dvds,but the insulting and abusive way he asks for the replacements then made me decide NO fuck him,my wife and i share the same email and she has to look at his verbal remarks SO IF HE ASKED NICE NO WORRIES BUT IM AFRAID IN THIS GUYS CASE HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO .............I DONT DEAL WITH BULLIES SO NO FORGET THE REPLACEMENTS

IVE TRADED WITH AROUND A DOZEN GUYS ON THIS SITE AND NO ONE HAS HAD ANY PROBLEMS SO READ FROM THAT WHAT U WILL

THIS GUY IS UNBELIEVABLE
Old 2008-05-15, 04:36 PM
denspark
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

DAZZZ THE WORST TRADER YET (ABUSIVE AND VERBAL )

I DONT REALLY WANT THIS TO GET ANY WORSE THAN IT IS IVE REPLIED TO MR DAZZZ THREAD AND IVE NOTHING TO HIDE HE DEMANDS REPLACEMENTS WITH VERBAL AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR STATING THAT I DID NOT REPLACE THE DVDS ..BUT LETS REMEMBER HERE IT WAS A 5 FOR 5 TRADE AND I SENT ARTWORK VIA EMAIL TO THIS HUMAN HE STATED 2 OF THE DVDS WERE FAULTY,BUT HIS CORRESPONDE IS SHOCKING IF I WAS A BAD TRADER DO YOU THINK THE OTHER DVDS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL RIGHT ..WHAT REALLY HACKS ME OFF IS WHEN I SENT HIM EMAILS EVERYTIME HE STATED LATER HE DID NOT GET THEM BUT IN 1 OF MY EMAILS WHEN I OFFERED ARTWORK HE GOT THAT ONE .......

I AM NOT SAYING ANYMORE ABOUT THIS HUMAN IF TRADERS READ HIS THREAD AND BELIEVE THEN HE HAS ACHIEVED WHAT HE SET OUT TO DO THE CHOICE IS YOURS TRADER............
Old 2008-05-15, 04:55 PM
229.40 GB/101.23 GB/0.44

Re: DAZZZ THE WORST TRADER YET (ABUSIVE AND VERBAL )

Quote:
Originally Posted by denspark View Post
I DONT REALLY WANT THIS TO GET ANY WORSE THAN IT IS IVE REPLIED TO MR DAZZZ THREAD AND IVE NOTHING TO HIDE HE DEMANDS REPLACEMENTS WITH VERBAL AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR STATING THAT I DID NOT REPLACE THE DVDS ..BUT LETS REMEMBER HERE IT WAS A 5 FOR 5 TRADE AND I SENT ARTWORK VIA EMAIL TO THIS HUMAN HE STATED 2 OF THE DVDS WERE FAULTY,BUT HIS CORRESPONDE IS SHOCKING IF I WAS A BAD TRADER DO YOU THINK THE OTHER DVDS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL RIGHT ..WHAT REALLY HACKS ME OFF IS WHEN I SENT HIM EMAILS EVERYTIME HE STATED LATER HE DID NOT GET THEM BUT IN 1 OF MY EMAILS WHEN I OFFERED ARTWORK HE GOT THAT ONE .......

I AM NOT SAYING ANYMORE ABOUT THIS HUMAN IF TRADERS READ HIS THREAD AND BELIEVE THEN HE HAS ACHIEVED WHAT HE SET OUT TO DO THE CHOICE IS YOURS TRADER............

Figured this was only a matter of time.
Old 2008-05-15, 04:56 PM
229.40 GB/101.23 GB/0.44

Re: BAD TRADER ALERT - K. Fotheringham AKA denspark

*runs and gets popcorn*
Old 2008-05-15, 05:16 PM
denspark
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

HI RAT PACKER IM ASSUMING U AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THIS HUMAN BEING HIS ABUSIVE EMAILS WERE THE LAST STRAW FOR ME
CHEERS KEITH
Old 2008-05-15, 05:24 PM
1.12 TB/1.19 TB/1.06

Quote:
HI RAT PACKER IM ASSUMING U AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THIS HUMAN BEING HIS ABUSIVE EMAILS WERE THE LAST STRAW FOR ME
CHEERS KEITH
You are wrong there mate, if you the discs are faulty you have to replace them.

Once that is done, you can tell him to go to hell, but he kept his end of the trade, you didn't.

Text file of over 1500 DVDs:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxX3...Q2M/edit?pli=1

Trading status: Canada and USA only-please VERIFY all discs.

http://db.etree.org/public_wantlist....erid=tgunn2760
Old 2008-05-15, 05:35 PM
denspark
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

i checked all the dvds b4 i sent them and yes they may be faulty and yes i should replace them but I AM NOT BEING VERBALLY THREATENED BY A EMAIL ....NOT FROM ANYONE IM AFRAID....SORRY
Old 2008-05-15, 05:39 PM
1.12 TB/1.19 TB/1.06

Quote:
i checked all the dvds b4 i sent them and yes they may be faulty and yes i should replace them but I AM NOT BEING VERBALLY THREATENED BY A EMAIL ....NOT FROM ANYONE IM AFRAID....SORRY
I check mine before I send them, at least twice my traders got discs from me that wouldn't play, and I know I got discs from traders that wouldn't play on my PC or SA.

They replaced the faulty discs they sent me, and I replaced the faulty discs I sent them.

Old 2008-05-15, 06:00 PM
denspark
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

i hear what your saying and agree totaly but do you not agree there is a polite way to sort out problems and if someone emailed you demanding replacements and verbally abusing you in various emails would u think that was alright
Old 2008-05-15, 06:11 PM
1.12 TB/1.19 TB/1.06

Quote:
i hear what your saying and agree totaly but do you not agree there is a polite way to sort out problems and if someone emailed you demanding replacements and verbally abusing you in various emails would u think that was alright
Mate, you owe him two discs.

Case closed.

Send the discs and never trade with him again. But you owe him two discs.

Old 2008-05-15, 06:15 PM
229.40 GB/101.23 GB/0.44

No, dude, I wasn't agreeing with you. I just noted that after someone posted up a negative trader thing on you, it was only a matter of time before you came to rip into him telling your side of the story.

Whether you like the way he talked to you or not, you owe him the discs. I wouldn't have appreciated the way someone talked to me (if in fact he did talk to you the way you say), but that doesn't change the fact that you owe him the discs.

Make good on what you owe, and then don't deal with him again.

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders