The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2006-01-19, 06:51 PM
Critical Darling
381.66 GB/790.59 GB/2.07

All New Posts Except The Lounge

A suggestion:
I love the "All New Posts Except The Lounge" feature but perhaps it should also excluse the Politics forum as well. I enjoy reading the various threads and seeing new seeds but aren't too interested in the off-topic stuff. Maybe the Politics forum could be added to the exclude filter for this link. Thoughts?

Thanks for reading.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-01-25, 04:13 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: All New Posts Except The Lounge

I finally got around to doing something about this. In your User CP, go to Edit Options, then at the bottom of the Thread Display Options is 'Exclude Forums from My Own Search'. Enter "8,57" (without the quotes) and then Save Changes. Then, go to New Posts > My Own Search and that search should exlude forum 8 (The Lounge) and forum 57 (Politics in the Den).

Old 2006-01-25, 09:23 PM
Critical Darling
381.66 GB/790.59 GB/2.07

Re: All New Posts Except The Lounge

Wow, that's service!
Thanks so much!

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions