View Single Post
Old 2006-12-31, 01:57 PM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff

Re: A bit of help....please

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEPPER
Ok i get your point,but personally couldve been more tactful about it.Anyway.what about with minidisc( i know thats wrong too) what is the best way to do that to pc.Sorry if i got it wrong,but just beacuse i dont know exactly what im doing,i feel like im being looked down on.Ok so it will be"crappy lossless",hopefully one day il know exactly what to do,but at the moment i dont.Although il be treated like a lepah for simply owning a minidisc,what would be the best way of transferring it to pc to make it acceptable to trade.
I assume you asked the question because you don't know the answer, right? When someone takes the time to give you the answer, why not attempt to learn from it?

You have no reason to be offended and you should be grateful for getting the information from people who took a lot longer to learn it than just asking on a message board. The work has been done for you. You only have to read.

No one looks down on you for not knowing. You are to be commended for asking. You cheat yourself by getting defensive when you get the correct answer instead of the answer you were looking for.

Strive to do it the right way, not the easy way.