PDA

View Full Version : Burning dl DVDs into a disc with proper menus and chapters???

Wes Morrow
2010-07-16, 01:42 AM
I dl Phish Big Cypress DVD a few days ago, but when I try to burn a disc using Nero, all I get is a DVD that must be watched from beginning to end with out being able to skip tracks. There are menus on the DVD, but they are not operational on the burnt DVD. What am I doing wrong?

stoner
2010-07-16, 09:20 AM
I dl Phish Big Cypress DVD a few days ago, but when I try to burn a disc using Nero, all I get is a DVD that must be watched from beginning to end with out being able to skip tracks. There are menus on the DVD, but they are not operational on the burnt DVD. What am I doing wrong?

can you step to the next track using your player?

co9ol
2010-07-24, 06:44 AM
This may be a bit redundant but I'm just making sure that you burned Video TS files using the Video TS option in Nero. Otherwise you wouldn't get chapter markers

johnlennon696
2010-07-24, 07:03 AM
I was going to ask this myself, what is the 'best' program to make a 'proper DVD' with menu/chapter?

I have TMPGEnc Author on my computer, i have a couple of Zep DVD's but they arn't chaptered so i can't skip to the track i want...