PDA

View Full Version : Pulled for interlace issue, why?

scaryguy
2009-03-14, 06:57 PM
Hello Mods. How are you?? :)

Can you tray to explain to me why mi post was Pulled??

My post is this one
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70483

the problem that you found is. ----> "Pulled for interlace issue"

What is the interlace problem?, or what is the interlace??.

I just want to know what a did wrong in the reencoding process that i made with the original DVD that i have.

Thanks you for your time.

Saludos!!

uninvited94
2009-03-14, 06:59 PM
Maybe that one?

Definitely not worth getting unless you wanna be disappointed because of the bad encoding.

rspencer
2009-03-14, 08:29 PM
I just want to know what a did wrong in the reencoding process that i made with the original DVD that i have.

From the FAQ, DVD Video BitTorrent Seeding Policy:

10. No Transcoded or Re-Encoded DVDs are allowed.
We do not allow any DVDs to be seeded that have been recompressed in any way. This includes any DVD9>DVD5 or PAL>NTSC or NTSC>PAL, MPEG-2 > remaster > MPEG-2. Please seed the DVDs in the original released form. The only exception here is if you received a DVD with no menus or chapters, then feel free to add a menu and chapter points (this MUST be done without RE-encoding the video), but please give credit to the original author, if known. Once you download the show, you may do what you want to it, but please only share the DVDs in their original released form.

scaryguy
2009-03-14, 08:56 PM
Thanks for you reply.

But...

I did exactly that there say.
i just add menu and chapters. The format is the same that the original source.

i don't understand why??

thanks....

U2Lynne
2009-03-14, 11:16 PM
The best person to talk to is probably the person who pulled the show. Just PM Joe and ask him.

lastepic
2009-03-16, 03:58 AM
Scaryguy, what exactly did you do to this between receiving it and seeding it? You say add menu and add chapters - what program did you use?

The screengrabs look fine so it's very possible that your authoring program has also re-encoded the whole thing too. Is the size of the original and your version identical? How long did it take for your authoring program to complete your authoring job?

It would be good to see a bit of both the original and the your re-authored version, though that would be difficult to do.

I assume you've burnt your re-authored version to disc and watched it on a standalone?