PDA

View Full Version : Sharing with Bit Tornado

Augustwest1
2008-11-18, 09:56 AM
Having recently downloaded my first torrent videos, I want to do my part to share them with the community....

But, I don't know exactly what I need to do to make them available for downloading by others. I'm using Bit Tornado.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Augustwest1
2008-11-18, 04:19 PM
Well, I didn't get an answer but I figured it out. And since a few people looked at my initial post, here's how.

If you open BT and click on whatever torrent you want to share, the program starts and the progress bar goes green, indicating you've finished the download. If you just leave BT like that, it will start to upload data:cool:...

VRMan
2008-11-18, 05:57 PM
Sorry - didn't see your posting till just now. The other way is to simply leave the dowload window open and when downloading's complete the bar will turn into all green and start seeding automatically.

siegels
2010-08-23, 02:44 PM
I am currently using utorrent - when my download completes, I leave the window open, but eh uploading/seeding of the show stops - I don't want to vioate my share ratio - aany help to resolve this - thanks...

dcbullet
2010-08-23, 02:48 PM
I am currently using utorrent - when my download completes, I leave the window open, but eh uploading/seeding of the show stops - I don't want to vioate my share ratio - aany help to resolve this - thanks...

Post a link to the torrent you are trying to share.

jabulon
2010-08-23, 05:14 PM
First make sure you aren't firewalled (you can use uTorrent's speedguide, you can find it under the options), second are there any leechers on the torrent you mentioned?

deadhead831
2010-09-27, 10:27 AM
having similar problems with bit tornado

after i'm done downloading it doesn't seem to let me seed a lot of the time

any advice guys???

U2Lynne
2010-09-27, 08:50 PM
having similar problems with bit tornado

after i'm done downloading it doesn't seem to let me seed a lot of the time

any advice guys???
Are there other leechers on the torrent? If there aren't, then there is nobody to share with so you can't seed.