PDA

View Full Version : Connection Problems Please Help.

lachy_legend
2008-02-01, 05:44 AM
hi guys my internet connection has been really slow lately. well its not fast anyway i max at abt 25kb d'l.
but its been extremely slow and sometimes it doesnt connect or it times out. anyway when i opened azureus back up it came up with this message what should i do?

Warning
(Message from previous close of Azureus)
A UPnP device is taking a long time to release its port mappings, concider disabling this via the UPnP configuraton.

thanks

U2Lynne
2008-02-01, 09:38 AM
Maybe try disabling UPnP? I'm not familiar with that error so I'm not sure what to advice. Sometimes a reboot will fix things.

lachy_legend
2008-02-01, 06:56 PM
hi lynne. Rebooting didnt help. i have no idea what UPnP is and how to disable it?
thanks for your advice tho

U2Lynne
2008-02-01, 08:08 PM
hi lynne. Rebooting didnt help. i have no idea what UPnP is and how to disable it?
thanks for your advice tho
Go into you Azureus Options tab and put UPnP in the search bar there and it will show you where the option is. I have it enabled, so my guess is that is the default since I don't remember ever playing with that option.

lachy_legend
2008-02-02, 06:30 PM
hi lynne thanks for your help it seems to be working again. i panicked when my internet was not working properly for about 2 days.