PDA

View Full Version : pasting info for the Checksums upload..help..

bigwurock
2006-03-10, 07:46 PM
wondering if someone can help me out...how do i past the info for the checksum...i can run the program to get the info but it will not let me past the info for the upload video torrent page...how can i get the info on the submit page...

TheMamba
2006-03-10, 09:04 PM
What program are you using?

You should be able to open any FFP, MD5, ST5 in notepad if you're using XP. Just right click on the file and tell it to "open with" notepad.

bigwurock
2006-03-10, 09:50 PM

You should be able to open any FFP, MD5, ST5 in notepad if you're using XP. Just right click on the file and tell it to "open with" notepad.

i am using windows XP...when i try to open it, it just wants to send to another program to open it up again..??..any ideas on what i am doing wrong..??

i have the main folder labled..do i just want to run the video TS folder right..?..i ran the video ts folder with the traders little helper and then came up with a checksum container..but when i open it up it just wants me to send it to another program to open it up again..??..

bigwurock
2006-03-10, 09:53 PM

OK i got it now...i have workpad!..thanks for your help!