PDA

View Full Version : 2-second-pause

inside'eye
2005-10-18, 03:48 PM
Okay, here we go again, I am busy copying my second download and is written with the nero burner "2-second pause" between every track.I really don't want this again. My first down load also has this annoying pause between each track.it's a sacralige to any live recording.So please step by step explanations to this removel will be accepted with grace. It's a bluecongo matrix zeppelin earls court.flac. thankyou.

jcrab66
2005-10-18, 03:54 PM
seems to me when i burn with nero i select the box that says "no pause between tracks" and everything is just fine....

Five
2005-10-18, 03:57 PM
which version of nero are you using? v5 and previous you have to right-click properties for each track then select 0 for all except the first.

or just burn audio cdrs with EAC or foobar2000, automatically taken care of that way

rherron
2005-10-18, 07:14 PM
Select (highlight) every track on the CD (left-hand window pane) except track 1 (i.e. the gap is before the track number so there will be 2 seconds before the 1st song starts).

Right click the highlighted group.

Select properties.

In the dialog box, where it says "Pause," change that to 0.

Rob

Chachi420
2005-10-18, 07:58 PM
I wish there was a way to change it to default to 0 sec....nero sux for not having that option...

rherron
2005-10-19, 05:52 PM
It's only an issue for live shows. Most people probably use it to copy their friends' studio CDs.

But I agree with you that it would be cool if you could change the default to 0 (except for track 1 of course -- which complicates the issue and is perhaps why you can't select your own default).

Rob

inside'eye
2005-10-20, 03:41 AM
thankyou all for these pieces of imformation. but my computer is now seeding 1.19GB at 1.2kbs and i'm only half way. all web connections take to long to come through so i'll have to wait to make any further adjustments.thankyou again.

inside'eye
2005-10-20, 12:08 PM
thankyou all for these pieces of imformation. but my computer is now seeding 1.19GB at 1.2kbs and i'm only half way. all web connections take to long to come through so i'll have to wait to make any further adjustments.thankyou again.

Could I be firewalled? and what should i do about it? "poke a hole?"

Five
2005-10-20, 12:13 PM
portforward.com

hope this helps

inside'eye
2005-10-21, 08:33 PM
....S :eek: I downloaded e.a.c and I downloaded foobar2000 and I clicked and I selected and a big thankyou for all the helpful advice from all the ladies and gentelmen. THIS IS a GREAT forum.

And then I saw a box in that says" no pause between tracks" :wtf: so a big shout going out to jcrab66.I'll leave my portforwad.com on the side and have a couple of reads later.now i'm off to party :wave: