PDA

View Full Version : Bad Trader: Humberto Rodriguez

jimiagogo
2012-10-05, 09:30 PM
I just want to give everyone a heads up. I was recently burned by a trader who I do not believe is a member of etree, but does contact people from their lists. He got me for about 60 shows - a total of nearly 150 discs. He contacted me. I should have known better and asked him to send first, but I guess I am a bit too trusting sometimes. I sent the shows the last week of August and I still have not received the shows he promised me. I have emailed him three times in the past two weeks, and have not even received a response. The email he used to contact me is: [email protected]. His name is Humberto Rodriguez. He used two addresses:

Humberto Rodriguez
---------------------
C.P. 07300 Mexico City

and

Humberto Rodriguez
---------------------
c.p. 03900 mexico city

If I do ever receive the discs, I will update this forum listing, but I just don't want anyone on this site to be scammed.

ballsdeep
2012-10-06, 11:25 AM
I just want to give everyone a heads up. I was recently burned by a trader who I do not believe is a member of etree, but does contact people from their lists. He got me for about 60 shows - a total of nearly 150 discs. He contacted me. I should have known better and asked him to send first, but I guess I am a bit too trusting sometimes. I sent the shows the last week of August and I still have not received the shows he promised me. I have emailed him three times in the past two weeks, and have not even received a response. The email he used to contact me is: [email protected]. His name is Humberto Rodriguez. He used two addresses:

Humberto Rodriguez
---------------------
C.P. 07300 Mexico City

and

Humberto Rodriguez
---------------------
c.p. 03900 mexico city

If I do ever receive the discs, I will update this forum listing, but I just don't want anyone on this site to be scammed.

just so YOU know, mail from Mexico is like mail from Russia....I feel your pain, but have waited 3+ months on "first time trades" from Mexico before.

paddington
2012-10-06, 11:32 AM
Seems like NAFTA would make this easier :hmm:

ballsdeep
2012-10-06, 02:10 PM
Seems like NAFTA would make this easier :hmm:

it coulda got lost in a shootout.

you could make a nice lil' mirror in the desert with 150 cds...or were they really cds???

sorry, couldn't resist...............I never liked the cocaine, I just liked the way it smelled.

daddyray
2012-10-06, 02:20 PM
I never liked the cocaine, I just liked the way it smelled.

I love that Redd Foxx joke!

jimiagogo
2012-10-06, 05:22 PM
Thanks. I appreciate you letting me know that. Someone else told me the same thing. I have, however, emailed this guy half a dozen times asking for an update, and just get no reply at all. That is what made me suspicious.

EVANGP
2013-12-11, 06:42 PM
You should never trust a Mexican with "Davey Crockett" in their email. That's a dead give away he's a bullshitter.

LeifH12345
2013-12-30, 12:54 PM
I've never understood why anyone would do a big trade like that having never dealt with the person before.

I've read the same story here a few times. Naive trader mails entire spindles of discs to random stranger in another country and never hears from them again.

Maybe start with a handful and see. If they're in a different country, you can't send a box of feces through customs if you get burned

ballix
2014-01-03, 12:19 PM
ive been burned myself for over 40 dvds from an asshole from chile, since then i wont trade anywhere in south or central america, no offense to anyone from there but it seems most of the scammers come from there, if hes not replying to your emails you have been done im afraid, time to move on, like me its an expensive lesson learned

AAR.oner
2014-01-03, 03:16 PM
new traders please take note:

NEVER DO LARGE TRADES WITH AN UNKNOWN TRADER...NEVER!!!

start out small, a coupla discs tops...if it works out good, maybe the next trade do 5 discs...but the only time i've ever set up dozens+ discs are with people i've either traded with for years or someone who is well know in these circles and has many folks who'll vouch for em

sad as it is, welcome to 21st century trading

edgarnad
2014-01-13, 11:13 AM
Shame!
I am from Mexico
That gives me a lot of courage,
but in mexico so much people.

Mexico says it lost many dvds with Mexican

salu2

edgar

my list

edgarnad.webs.com

oxymoron
2014-01-17, 12:07 PM
new traders please take note:

NEVER DO LARGE TRADES WITH AN UNKNOWN TRADER...NEVER!!!

start out small, a coupla discs tops...if it works out good, maybe the next trade do 5 discs...but the only time i've ever set up dozens+ discs are with people i've either traded with for years or someone who is well know in these circles and has many folks who'll vouch for em

sad as it is, welcome to 21st century trading

online trading !!! use dropbox or others "virtual harddisc", itīs cheaper as the lost of a lot of dvd/cdīs :)