The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2012-03-06, 09:33 AM
18.65 GB/154.34 GB/8.28

Question Questionable Trader: BruceAlmighty

Hello Guys,

I know it's maybe not the best place to write this topic, but I couldn't find any better.
So...there is a site "http://z3.invisionfree.com/house_of_bootlegs" with it's "great admin" Bruce Almighty. I was a member on this site for 2 years and today I got banned. I just want to share with you my story and warn you.
So this site is based on lossless/lossy audio/video bootleg sharing with megaupload (in the past) and now with other file sharing site. There is a post counter on your profile which is called "share ratio" by the admin. But wait....that counts ALL OF YOUR POSTS! On this site you need to write a "thanks" in comment to see the links. So it counts these "thanks" posts, but also counts the further comments on the same topic, counts the posts on the bootleg topics you posted. So if you downloaded 2shows with 2 thanks post, but you wrote 10 more comments, that means there that you downloaded 12 shows. In the past I downloaded pretty much mp3 shows from that site for personal use and uploaded back the half of that number in video, sometimes DVD. Now megaupload is dead, but the "ratio" remains...
Now there are only a few bootlegs posted since then. I found one interesting CD show and I downloaded it.. Next day I got the warning message that my share ratio is bad and i'll get banned... oO i told him that i'll upload soon, but my upload speed is much slower than the download speed. Meanwhile I posted more comments on that same post because there was a problem with the rar file. Next day I got the message that I leeched more but still nothing uploaded. I told him the situation and he started to offer me thing like this: "send donation and you won't get banned", "you can pay for your account and for your sharing ratio".... I said: "Thanks no, I'll upload." Next day I posted a lossless DVD. Then next day I got a message that i'll be banned because it's only 1 DVD... (I leeched 1 mp3 show and posted 1 DVD!!!)
So now here I am, banned because I didn't pay and didn't post hundreds of DVDs without downloading....
Last year when I uploaded some rare Ozzy CDs to DIME, on the next day I saw these shows on his site stated as his own great upload with the same notes i worte to DIME. I contacted him in the case of this topic and he lied that he doesn't know what am i talking about...
so i uploaded one more shows to dime and woohoo next day he posted it on his site... (Y) I know if i upload something that can be reuploaded and etc, but everytime i see reposted shows on other sites or on the same site, i see there a note: "originally uploaded to TTD/DIME/JTT" or "thanks to the original uploader". i know i have no rights for what i uploaded since that's not my record....i just expected a thanks or something..
So this is my story, it's a bit long, but i hope you won't get fucked up by this guy...
Best wishes!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2012-03-06, 03:31 PM
567.56 GB/69.40 GB/0.12

Re: Questionable Trader: BruceAlmighty

this guy likes to "steal" ur recordings the post them as mp3s an take credit for recording them!!! bunch of shit!!
Old 2013-03-29, 07:50 AM
2.15 GB/100.44 MB/0.05

This is guy is a bad one, he charges for bootlegs and converts. He steals links from every other bootleg site on the web. Beware of House Of Bootlegs and Douche Almighty.
Old 2013-10-07, 01:28 AM
4.83 TB/14.43 TB/2.99

Do yourselves a favor: stay away from House Of Bootlegs and "BruceAlmighty."
Old 2014-04-27, 08:09 PM
12.27 GB/6.93 GB/0.57

He's not a trader, he's just a thief....and an illiterate one.
Old 2014-05-02, 09:32 AM
4.83 TB/14.43 TB/2.99

Avoid this guy at all costs.
Old 2014-05-02, 01:28 PM