The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2006-10-14, 04:15 PM
477.55 GB/482.62 GB/1.01

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Dirty Ralph

I don't have many trading rules. Other than the standard ones of no DVD PLAYER>SA RECORDER made shows (such a no brainer that I almost feel rude to mention it under rules), quality media etc my only special rule is that if I trade you shows I filmed myself I ask you not to trade them out any further because I don't want them to end up on ebay. How more simple can it get? Obviously it has to be way more simple for some folks out there. Out of the few rules I have DR managed to disrespect/disregard 3, which is more than 50%

-I got crap ass blanks (imation)
-He trades out shows that he knew I am only letting out under certain conditions
-HE SENDS OUT DVD PLAYER>SA RECORDER MADE SHOWS

The following communication is so funny that I have to share it with you kids:

ME:
sorry but 2 of the discs you sent me are unexeptable:

underdog: dvd player to SA recording
circle jerks: same thing

this is one of mytrading rules:
#03) If you trade me a "DVD Player>Standalone Recorder" made show you are fired.

I would like to ask you to send these again, copied with a PC. If thez don't copy I will pick something else. The ones you sent me went straight in the trash.

cheers
t.

DR:
DIRTY RALPHS REPLY: you know what fuck off you have got to be the biggest pain in the ass ive ever traded with you have more rules and complaints ive ever seen. Ive traded with thousands of people and hundreds on tapetrader.com and have only had 1 person thats rubbed me wrong but let it go namely you. ive been ripped off a few time but hey that come with the business oh well not that im saying you arebecasue im not all im saing is take your shit like a fucking man and stop complaining throw the fucking things in the garbage then!!!!!! I get along with everyone just ask around I hand out freebies I give shit out to newbies I vine shit ,I dont have the fucking time to listen to you complain about a 3 dvd trade you dont like because its made with a stand alone burner. i dont want to trade dvds anyway.Oh wait you said you did allready......then our deal is complete. im into cdrs right now and have no interest in trading footage for that reason. another thing where do you get the balls to trade me something and then tell me not to trade it to anyone else. if I have it in my hands I will trade it I dont fucking care. post that in tt.com because I am in about 2 seconds

ME:

more awesomenes from today

ME:
I do ask for quality blanks
[oh my god...]

I don't want DVD PLAYER>SA RECODER made shows
[I must be mental]

I have the balls of not letting out my self filmed video masters to the general public because of ebay and alike
[holy cow, I am a witch, burn me!]

I point out problems in trades in a friendly non-pissed manner
[motherfucker fuck off you fucking fuckcuntass]

I AM SO BAD - DON'T TRADE WITH ME

DR:
ok there ya go I didnt name names but now we all know its you now. fuck off . come to think of it does anyone want some new rare cbgbs shows I got from this ass that lists them on their trade list but only they can trade for them and doesnt want them out. 1 free with every trade.I never stated this was a bad trader only a anal cunt.dont bother me and loose my email address.

ME:
another LOL

let's just clarify this once again, if you can't read (or unwilling to for that matter) and don't know how to copy a dvd correctly (or unwilling to for that matter) than I have nothing but pitty for you.

-Our first trade went very well, I got outstanding footage from you which you transfered from VHS to DVD in XP mode. I praised you highly for that. You might want to explain to the community at what point of this process the pain in the ass stepped in for you? There was never a foul word between us until you send me that funny as shit message yesterday.

-You knew before our first trade that I don't want my master videos to be traded freely because I don't want them to end up on ebay. A lot of bands know who I am (you might want to think about using this sentence for a sarcastic comment). You clearly ignorded that.

-I told you afterwards that I don't care if you trade out the particular masters I sent you (since you seem to be needing them so badly to show off to your NYHC scenestars that you are ALL BEST FRIENDS with - how many messages did you exaclty send me rambling about how you talked to Harley, Jimmy & Paul? Dude, I am really impressed). But since this also hasn't registered with you I will spell it out once again for you: I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN IF YOU TRADE OUT THOSE THREE LEEWAY; MAXIMUM PENALTY AND SHEER TERROR SHOWS.

-I never complained about your crappy blanks (imation).

-I thanked you politely for the cd-r freebies that I never asked for nor will listen to. Or do you see any cd-r's on my list?

-I had the nerve (or balls as you put it) to point out to you, that copying a DVD using a dvd player and a standalone burner is inexcaptable. You are adding a generation to the footage. This is widely considered the greatest sin/crime/nono amongst dvd traders. I didn't address you offensively or rude. It was you who choose to flip out of the blue.

So my friend, do what you have to do, I don't care other than being amused to the bone by this hilarious episode. I bet traders will be thrilled to receive free CB's DVDs made DVD PLAYER>SA RECORDER

DR:
WASNT I FINISHED WITH YOU? I AM FRIENDS WITH ALOT OF BANDS AND DO GIVE THESE BANDS THERE DUES OF THEIR INTELECTUAL PROPERTY IF AND WHEN I COME ACROSS IT WHY WOULDNT I. I GUESS THERE NO REASON FOR YOU TO UTTER MY NAME AGAIN TILL WE CROSS PATHS SOME NIGHT AT A SHOW.

GOOD DAY SIIIIIIR.....

ME:
:wacko:

Last edited by dummkopf; 2006-12-04 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-10-15, 06:21 PM
61.85 GB/74.30 GB/1.20

Re: Priceless Communication w/tapetraders.com Dirty Ralph

I hope this guy gets his arse stomped @ tapetraders.com

Seems that anyone who is trading with him and then trading that stuff with others is diluting the trading pool severely.......and he doesn't even care. Makes me so glad I am a member here and NOT there.

What an ass-clown that Dirty Ralph is, guess that's how he got his name.
Old 2006-12-02, 10:31 AM
477.55 GB/482.62 GB/1.01

one wouldn't believe how much feedback I got about this dude. funny enough none of it was in his favor
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-12-02, 11:38 AM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

maybe he was confused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummkopf
sorry but 2 of the discs you sent me are inexcaptable:

but yes, he's a bit thick
Old 2006-12-04, 07:39 PM