The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2016-10-23, 05:05 AM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Slimshadybootlegs

He's a seller first and foremost!
Doesn't upload his own shows and uses other people's links.

I first contacted him. After it turned out we have the same shows we didn't get a trade through.

After publicly mentioning to a different trader I needed a bootleg the bad trader comes right back to me. This time asking for a bootleg I had got recently.

Since I was already gonna trade with the other guy I tell the bad trader my wantlist, that he doesn't have anything on. I have to tell him that I only want DVD.

Despite that he still tries to offer me his mp4/wmv & stuff that isn't on my wantlist. I finally get him to go away.

He's done this to other traders. He recently left a different forum after i called him out on it.

Thankfully I didn't trade with him since I knew what I was in for. This post is on behalf of many around the Eminem trading community.

his site: http://slimshadybootlegs.wixsite.com...concerts:down:
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2016-11-17, 12:53 PM
1.12 GB/0.00 KB/0.00

Re: Bad Trader: Slimshadybootlegs

What makes him a bad trader though? He openly lists his stuff as VCD ońn his website. I mean, you know what you're trading for. There's no scam here.
Old 2016-11-17, 02:32 PM
Knee-Deep In The Hoopla...
161.07 GB/214.90 GB/1.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anidamaru View Post
What makes him a bad trader though? He openly lists his stuff as VCD ońn his website. I mean, you know what you're trading for. There's no scam here.
Quote:
He's a seller first and foremost!
^That alone is enough in my book. Looks like ZomDucks wasn't afraid of getting ripped off as much as he was afraid of having his end of the deal wind up for sale on this guy's site.

I've tried reporting sellers here in the past but it's been deleted almost immediately. It's understandable that this site won't tolerate people trading official releases, but then when someone is a confirmed seller of UN-official releases people seem to be reluctant to do anything about it, and even question whether it's really all that bad.

Check out my list here
Old 2016-11-18, 08:38 AM
1.12 GB/0.00 KB/0.00

Yup I agree there, but does it make him a bad trader if he never bad-traded anybody? That makes him a seller, not a bad trader.
This site is a joke anyway, it doesn't consider on-line trades as actual trades.
Old 2020-07-22, 09:17 PM
0.00 KB/34.27 MB/Inf.

I bought from him when I was new to trading and didn't know much.... He sent me a bunch of scaled DVDs (Which I didn't know were scaled at the time until I saw the real versions) but he is a bad trader overall.

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders