The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-23, 10:29 PM
959.24 GB/450.24 GB/0.47

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Ivan Grgur

Haven't experienced anything quite like this guy. Very aggresive when closing out the deal for a DVD trade...kept asking me if I was going to send them out...." for sure...for sure....etc...." I should have clued in that this guy was an asshole.....it's been 2 months and 1 month since he got my stuff.....and he's responding to me that he does not like my tone when I asked him if he did send them out and if not, just tell me....I've got better things to do !!

here's his name and email address ....
Ivan Grgur..( Croatia )

[email protected]

If I'm wrong and they mysteriously show up.....( all 3 supposed shippments )....I will take this post back....BUT HIGHLY UNLIKELY !!!!

IVAN GRGUR.......AKA...ASSHOLE

I'm considering giving up the snail mail trading because of DICKS like this...they are few and far between but still sucks to run into one.....
Old 2008-05-23, 10:36 PM
1.12 TB/1.19 TB/1.06

Re: BAD TRADER....FROM CROATIA !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbonham0001 View Post
Haven't experienced anything quite like this guy. Very aggresive when closing out the deal for a DVD trade...kept asking me if I was going to send them out...." for sure...for sure....etc...." I should have clued in that this guy was an asshole.....it's been 2 months and 1 month since he got my stuff.....and he's responding to me that he does not like my tone when I asked him if he did send them out and if not, just tell me....I've got better things to do !!

Ivan Grgur..( Croatia )

[email protected]

If I'm wrong and they mysteriously show up.....( all 3 supposed shippments )....I will take this post back....BUT HIGHLY UNLIKELY !!!!

I'm considering giving up the snail mail trading because of DICKS like this...they are few and far between but still sucks to run into one.....
You sent him three shipments without receiving anything in return?

Text file of over 1500 DVDs:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxX3...Q2M/edit?pli=1

Trading status: Canada and USA only-please VERIFY all discs.

http://db.etree.org/public_wantlist....erid=tgunn2760
Old 2008-05-24, 04:07 AM
igrgur47
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:

Ivan Grgur..( Croatia )

[email protected]

Hey mr. Joe Crupi,who are you,you asshole???
I don't know you,can you refresh my memory a bit?
Where did we meet?
Oh yeah,I remember,you approached me here at TTD,
and you started to insult me and started threatening me that you would like to trade with me,if not you'll be sad and stuff like that!
I said ok,why not,but without that tone of yours,and it looked great to trade,since you gotne some nice stuff!
And no,I have never shipped 3 packages neither 3 packages were in game,
I shipped a one package,and you said it gotten lost and you haven't received it and at the same time,I still have not receive anything from you,which was strange to me,but when I asked for replacements,he started again to have a tone and to insult me,and stuff like that!
If he won't send my replacements kindly,
why would I bother to sent his,you asshole!
Stop being such a prick,I have smarter bussines to deal with than someone like you! When you decide to sent of my 3DVDs that you owe me,I will send yours off,very easy and simple!
Till than,please don't bother me.
Don't know what your problem is?
Old 2008-05-24, 04:13 AM
igrgur47
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

How can you lie that I gotten my stuff,when I told you that I still after 2 months haven't received anything from you! I asked that you ship my 3 DVDs again,as I was going to do the same and I told you that,since you haven't received yours by the time,but than again you started to have a tone and to insult me,man why would I bother with some bitch like you who can't resend my DVD's again,as I was going to do the same!
You don't know how trading goes??
When someone doesn't receive a package after some certain time,
it is requested and nice to ship again,
but you don't get it,so end of story!
Old 2008-05-24, 04:48 AM
igrgur47
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Joe Crupi - Canada - avoid this smoker!

He approached me here at TTD,
and he started to insult me and started threatening me that he would like to trade with me,if not he will be sad and stuff like that!
I said ok,why not,but without that tone of his,and it looked great to trade,since he gotten some nice stuff too!
Than we went shipping to each other,at the same time 3 discs.
After 3 weeks,I contacted him that the discs have still not arrived yet here,he said his haven't came too,I said let's wait a bit more....
I let it on to a couple of more weeks,still nothing,and when I shortly after contacted him that the discs have still not arriven here,he started to insult me and to have a tone as before,now a bit harder too!
He said his haven't came yet there too,I said I will ship again,
but I guess he won't do his part,so avoid this smoker as much as possible!
Full of lies and crap,that I won't tolerate no more,understand man!
When you decide to act nice,rational,polite and with a friendly tone,
let me know,and when you decide to ship my 3 DVDs again,
I will ship yours,simple dude,
By than,avoid this guy at any rate!
His e-mail address: [email protected]
Joe Crupi from Canada
What a violent dude!
I sort a hoped we can deal this at the most nicest way,
that it goes nice for both of us
and that we can be friends,but he is a totally lazy guy to deal with!
Old 2008-05-24, 06:13 AM
959.24 GB/450.24 GB/0.47

Quote:

Ivan Grgur..( Croatia )

[email protected]

WOW...I guess I've gotten Ivan back up against the wall a little bit....I may have to post the original transcripts of our email dialoge......I don't think anyone cares but I still have them fresh in the deletion file....This goes back to April 5th when he told me his wife recieved my parcel when he was out...now he's posting rebuttle that he never got my stuff...HA !

THIS IS WHY I WILL ONLY DEAL WITH THE CYRCLE OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH......I'VE GOT TONS OF REFERENCES TO LIST AND BACK ME UP....NOT TOO SURE ABOUT IVAN THOUGH !

Good luck people....I really hate having to do this but now I can put it to rest.
Old 2008-05-24, 06:40 AM
igrgur47
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Quote:

Ivan Grgur..( Croatia )

[email protected]

WOW...I guess I've gotten Ivan back up against the wall a little bit....I may have to post the original transcripts of our email dialoge......I don't think anyone cares but I still have them fresh in the deletion file....This goes back to April 5th when he told me his wife recieved my parcel when he was out...now he's posting rebuttle that he never got my stuff...HA !

THIS IS WHY I WILL ONLY DEAL WITH THE CYRCLE OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH......I'VE GOT TONS OF REFERENCES TO LIST AND BACK ME UP....NOT TOO SURE ABOUT IVAN THOUGH !

Good luck people....I really hate having to do this but now I can put it to rest.
Don't know your references,but I told you like 5 times in the e-mail,
never got a package from you for 2 moths now,strange to me
I asked that you ship my package again,you started to act violent and nasty,same like now,what is your problem?
Dude,leave me alone if you can't talk normally,you shameful person
and you are too lazy to send my package 3 discs again that gotten lost,
I said that I will ship your lost ones,but I want you help and friendship that you post my lost stuff again,that is how it goes in the trading world,
avoid this smoker at any rate!
If I only knew he would dare to go on so many lies and insulting,
I certainly wouldn't go upon a trade with this asshole,
what a fool I was,
Joe Crupi - asshole,
shame!
Old 2008-05-24, 07:18 AM
311.91 GB/402.18 GB/1.29

For what it's worth, formulate your own opinion:

My discs from Igrgur47 were sent to him 100 days ago (yes I have the receipt and it was sent to him) and I too do not received my discs. Maybe they were lost in the mail (it is possible). This trader contacted me first, so maybe the old rule should apply - "you send first if we have not traded before".

Note out of the 44 trades that I have done this year the two trades that appear to have gone bad are both from Croatia. I will hold off on the other name because it is still a little early.
Old 2008-05-24, 07:25 AM
igrgur47
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerWatersFan View Post
For what it's worth, formulate your own opinion:

My discs from Igrgur47 were sent to him 100 days ago (yes I have the receipt and it was sent to him) and I too do not received my discs. Maybe they were lost in the mail (it is possible). This trader contacted me first, so maybe the old rule should apply - "you send first if we have not traded before".

Note out of the 44 trades that I have done this year the two trades that appear to have gone bad are both from Croatia. I will hold off on the other name because it is still a little early.
Why haven't you contacted me than man?
When I asked you 3 months ago about where are my discs,
you said let's wait both of us some more time for our discs,
so that we see about them,
But plenty of time has past away since than man.....
I contacted you you than about my discs some time ago,
why haven't you replied me than?
Old 2008-05-24, 07:32 AM
311.91 GB/402.18 GB/1.29

My last PM was sent on 3/19....... would you like a copy of that? At some point you cut your loses.
Old 2008-05-24, 07:39 AM
igrgur47
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
My last PM was sent on 3/19....... would you like a copy of that? At some point you cut your loses.
Strange man,
I contacted you 2 times in the past 3 months about my discs!
And you don't say nothing,neither where are my discs,nothing,just to wait a bit more,and now all of a sudden you come asking after 3 months about where are your discs,is it me,or there is somthing strange with it?
Neither asking where are main,or nothing,after so many time man.
Why haven't you replied me than,we could of handle it out!
Old 2008-05-24, 08:00 AM
311.91 GB/402.18 GB/1.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by igrgur47 View Post
Quote:
Strange man,
I contacted you 2 times in the past 3 months about my discs!
And you don't say nothing,neither where are my discs,nothing,just to wait a bit more,and now all of a sudden you come asking after 3 months about where are your discs,is it me,or there is somthing strange with it?
Neither asking where are main,or nothing,after so many time man.
Why haven't you replied me than,we could of handle it out!
Yep, sure is strange......strange too is that my other trader from Croatia that has not sent my discs either shares your same city (Vinkovci) and also frequents TTD. You would not happen to have the copies of your correspondence that you could forward to me? Please post your trade list too.
Old 2008-05-24, 09:27 AM
311.91 GB/402.18 GB/1.29

Also strange, is that my other Croatia trade just so happend to send me an e-mail after my last post wondering where his disc are???? Very strange indeed.....
Old 2008-05-24, 11:21 AM
450.96 GB/266.48 GB/0.59

From what I have seen I would never trade with igrgur47 neither should anybody else. It seems strange that somehow your packages always get lost. I believe RogerWatersFan Cause he is a very prominent trader (even though I have never traded with him) I have heard alot of great things about him.
Old 2008-05-24, 11:40 AM
igrgur47
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicrock1169 View Post
From what I have seen I would never trade with igrgur47 neither should anybody else. It seems strange that somehow your packages always get lost. I believe RogerWatersFan Cause he is a very prominent trader (even though I have never traded with him) I have heard alot of great things about him.
Ok,that is your opinion and I appreciate it
I very well know how it went,
and I for sure don't need to justify myself to anybody,
I justyfied myself it so many times,and it bringed me no good!
Yes RogerWatersFan is a nice dude,if we stayed in contact a bit more,
we could of make it all done right for both of us,but what has been done,
has been done,too late now!
Anyway,I appreciate your thoughts,
although they are not so well based,
it is all good!

Last edited by igrgur47; 2008-05-24 at 11:45 AM.
Closed Thread

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders