The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-24, 06:41 PM
appalachianamerican
1.26 TB/2.77 TB/2.21

Re: BAD TRADER....FROM CROATIA !!!!

This guy shines where ever he goes.........

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...9&postcount=26

Old 2008-05-24, 07:35 PM
789.83 GB/484.60 GB/0.61

Check out this where he talks about how he doesn't care about seeding at TTD because it's not enforced! What a tard

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...939#post878939
Old 2008-05-24, 08:01 PM
298.67 GB/139.17 GB/0.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadu View Post
Check out this where he talks about how he doesn't care about seeding at TTD because it's not enforced! What a tard

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...939#post878939
damn- and he is going off on someone else about LIES LIES LIES! Like someone else said you are better off just not saying anything but flat out accusing everyone else of being dishonest... wow.
Old 2008-05-24, 08:16 PM
298.67 GB/139.17 GB/0.47

Here is more from Igurur-

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...024#post878024
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryGallagher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igrgur47 View Post
Yeah man,thank you very much for SRV! Man,can't never get enough of him and his wild playing,your seed is greatly appreciated! Can't wait to check this one out!
Many thanks once again! Rock on!
I know you would leave a coment on this one. Man, can I get something in return for those 10 DVDīs I sent to you??? mid December 2007!!! You have promised again and again to ship something in return but you havenīt done it yet. Only uninteresting excuses I donīt want to hear no more. How is someone called who breaks his promises again and again?
Because of you I donīt upload no more SRV on TTD. I have several hundred SRVīs new in my collection. Iīll up some of those when youīll have finally stayed to your words. In any other way I wonīt upload SRV here no more.
Iīm really really sorry for all other folks you seem to be an untrue guy always crying for more SRV and giving nothing back
What did you knew beside harrasing me???
Check what,I don't care...
Strange man,
you are asking from me 10 discs for something that was a giveaway from you,
that I appreciated and I said it so,no trade was in question,and I been explaining it to you all this time,but you were the one threatening and harassin me with no reason!
Sorry,but I always have came to you when you needed help,but you certainly haven't understand our agreement when we first talked and spoken!
Who is crying here???
You have always came up crying for something from me,not I from you,guehttp://www.thetradersden.org/forums/images/smilies/eusa_clap.gif
ss what...
I won't discuss no more with you,think what you want...
That I am not fair,wrong,and you know it,but anyway,
if you can't realise it,sorry I don't have nothing to speak with you no more,
so leave me alone!
>>>> "im not seeding SRV no more, im not seeding SRV no more" "stayed to your words" and he calls everyone "Strange man"
Old 2008-05-24, 08:23 PM
298.67 GB/139.17 GB/0.47

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=59034 if i were a mod i would ban this piece of shit. he is misrepresenting other members and ripping people off left and right.
Old 2008-05-25, 03:48 AM
igrgur47
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Nobody is misrepresenting nobody,understand?
I don't care about my ratio,and there are no ratio rules here,if there were,I would care on seeding maybe a bit more,but anyway,I have low speeds,so it is hard for me to go on any seeding,not to mention to do it a lot!
All I told in that thread is true,and I don't bother explaining myself again to nobody,also check it guys,your ratio is not so higher too,so I certainly do not need no help/demand from somebody like you,mind your own bussines guys,and your ratio ain't so pretty nice too,got it?
Old 2008-05-25, 04:02 AM
Utterly Bastard Groovy
75.55 GB/92.04 GB/1.22

Croatians, eh...

Rotten to the core.
Old 2008-05-25, 06:33 AM
R.I.P. Rocky
TTD VIP
5.17 TB/6.43 TB/1.24

Hi folks, Iīve experienced the same like some of you.
Iīve send Mr. Ivica Grulic from Croatia 10 DVDīs in December 2007, he never shipped something in return, excuses only. Heīs the badest trader Iīve ever met.

Can we call him a trader when he always gets something and never ships something in return. Sorry for using a bad word, but heīs a heckler indeed
Old 2008-05-25, 07:38 AM
890.48 GB/1.00 TB/1.15

like the previous trader said ,very aggressive.I took this as excitement at first."I'm a big fan really would love these dvds"(he contacted me)He kept asking Did you mail them over & over.After I said the discs are on the way he stopped emailing then I thought I was being ripped and eventually was.3 SRV dvds.Should have known cos he said he had an early SRV that I don't think exists .
Old 2008-05-25, 07:38 AM
R.I.P. Rocky
TTD VIP
5.17 TB/6.43 TB/1.24

and igrgur47 says "no trade was in question,and I been explaining it to you all this time,but you were the one threatening and harassin me with no reason!"
Iīve deleted all of his PMīs but folks, you will surely believe by saying igrgur47 offered a trade promsing 2 blancs for 1 video DVD. He asked for four DVDīs, I sent him 10 to help building his collection. He could have sent 10 blancs in return and it would have been OK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrenchu View Post
like the previous trader said ,very aggressive.I took this as excitement at first."I'm a big fan really would love these dvds"(he contacted me)He kept asking Did you mail them over & over.After I said the discs are on the way he stopped emailing then I thought I was being ripped and eventually was.3 SRV dvds.Should have known cos he said he had an early SRV that I don't think exists .
EXACT!
Old 2008-05-25, 08:08 AM
298.67 GB/139.17 GB/0.47

Quote:
I don't care about my ratio,and there are no ratio rules here,if there were,I would care on seeding maybe a bit more,but anyway,I have low speeds,so it is hard for me to go on any seeding,not to mention to do it a lot!
All I told in that thread is true,and I don't bother explaining myself again to nobody,also check it guys,your ratio is not so higher too,so I certainly do not need no help/demand from somebody like you,mind your own bussines guys,and your ratio ain't so pretty nice too,got it?
if you say "nobody" or "no more" one more fucking time i am going to fly to croatia and beat your fucking ass just for that alone. you even sound shady and ignorant.
Old 2008-05-25, 08:23 AM
298.67 GB/139.17 GB/0.47

Quote:
How am is supposed to understand that? Nobody is misrepresenting Nobody comprende?
Old 2008-05-25, 08:27 AM
298.67 GB/139.17 GB/0.47

Quote:
There are ratio RULES here. You are supposed to upload as much as you download, however that is not a stipulation.
Old 2008-05-25, 08:29 AM
298.67 GB/139.17 GB/0.47

Quote:
I don't care about my ratio (we can see that) All I told in that thread is true (Lie),and I don't bother explaining myself again to nobody,also check it guys,your ratio is not so higher too (genius),so I certainly do not need no help/demand from somebody like you,mind your own bussines (Spelling?) guys,and your ratio ain't so pretty nice too (that is genius),got it? (more rhetorical question- no one can understand what you say)
>>>>>

Last edited by pepperland22; 2008-05-25 at 08:35 AM.
Old 2008-05-25, 08:59 AM
890.48 GB/1.00 TB/1.15

ps, the guy asked a million times if I mailed it and never asked another thing after that.If the dvds got lost he would be emailing constantly."I'll let you know when they get here" was the last email he sent.I knew I was burned and forgot about him till this thread.So if anyone believes that lost in the mail jive...Ivan has a bridge he wants to sell ya
Closed Thread

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders