The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2007-01-16, 10:24 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: Be careful with bullpinjohn!

Damn, If you dont get it from her,PM me and Ill send it to you freebie.This damn thread has gone on too long.Ive traded/recieved B&P's from him and I dont know what youre talking about.....brown acid??brown weed? Bullpinjohn is the bomb.I wish everyone on TDD was just EXACTLY like him. Just my 2 pennies.
Old 2007-01-16, 10:45 PM
241.61 GB/353.36 GB/1.46

ragu,
Your package is done, it'll be going out tomorrow with
U2Lynne's.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2007-01-16, 11:18 PM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nego57
But I digress. I'm sending you this message because it's obvious that you are more interested in what I do or say then it's acceptable for straight guys.Please, don't take me wrong: I've nothing against gays in general, but I'm married, have a small kid and and I don't like rude people in general. Sorry if I'm breaking your heart.
Is that all you have left? Call him gay?
Old 2007-01-17, 06:39 AM
204.11 GB/246.66 GB/1.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg
Is that all you have left? Call him gay?

Listen, this whole thing has gone too far. I'm tired of that. If I only knew that before I would never post anything at all. I'd be quiet like others did before me regarding this gentleman. But I'll tell you something. I've learned a HUGE, very valuable lesson: if you're knew to forums like this one, keep your mouth closed. If you say anything about a well stablished member, even if you're right chances are you're going to get hit big time. At the end of the day, you're the bad guy. I'll never come back to this thread again.I'm still waiting for my CDs, but as far as I'm concerned, bullpinjohn is a hero.
Old 2007-01-17, 09:36 AM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

As far as you're concerned, he's a gay hero.
Old 2007-01-17, 12:31 PM
204.11 GB/246.66 GB/1.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg
As far as you're concern, he's a gay hero.
Can you read? Are you sure about that?
I'm not talking about him. Please, this whole thing is over for me.
Go find something better to do.
Old 2007-01-17, 02:46 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Thanks very much John! Ill be sure to let everyone know,in the proper forum, what a great trader you are and how kind it is of you to share your collection with me. We sure have enjoyed them!!
Old 2007-01-17, 02:59 PM
241.61 GB/353.36 GB/1.46

nego57 wrote in a PM:
<text removed>

Last edited by Five; 2007-01-17 at 04:34 PM. Reason: please don't post private messages
Old 2007-01-17, 04:38 PM
189.30 GB/594.78 GB/3.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nego57
Listen, this whole thing has gone too far. I'm tired of that. If I only knew that before I would never post anything at all. I'd be quiet like others did before me regarding this gentleman. But I'll tell you something. I've learned a HUGE, very valuable lesson: if you're knew to forums like this one, keep your mouth closed. If you say anything about a well stablished member, even if you're right chances are you're going to get hit big time. At the end of the day, you're the bad guy. I'll never come back to this thread again.I'm still waiting for my CDs, but as far as I'm concerned, bullpinjohn is a hero.
no you are not done, you will get the package somehow or other and post back a thank-you. everybody wants to help solve your problem but you seem to be very protective of not solving it

thetradersden.org | ttd recommended free software/freeware webring
shntool tlh eac foobar2000 spek audacity cdwave vlc

Quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron
Here you are in a place of permanent madness, be careful!
Old 2007-01-17, 05:00 PM
204.11 GB/246.66 GB/1.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five
no you are not done, you will get the package somehow or other and post back a thank-you. everybody wants to help solve your problem but you seem to be very protective of not solving it
Listen, with all due respect this is surreal. I DO NOT have to get any package and say thank you to anyone, friend. I can't see anybody trying to solve my problem. I can see a bunch of very loyal friends doing everything they can to cover bullpinjohn no matter what. As I said before, this is going way too far. It's been more than a month since john and I spoke for the last time. His last words were: I sent it twice, I'm not going to send it again. As any TTD member, I can use the "Good & Bad Traders" like many other did before. That's all. I don't want anything from him anymore. It's my right and I'm sure you're going to think again.I respect you. Please act likewise and don't try to treat me like a kid. Am I asking too much?
Old 2007-01-17, 06:14 PM
189.30 GB/594.78 GB/3.14

okay fine maybe I jumped the gun

just please let us know if/when you get it and lets have a happy ending. I want you to get those cds and have your problems solved, okay?

peace, dude

thetradersden.org | ttd recommended free software/freeware webring
shntool tlh eac foobar2000 spek audacity cdwave vlc

Quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron
Here you are in a place of permanent madness, be careful!
Old 2007-01-18, 07:19 AM
204.11 GB/246.66 GB/1.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five
okay fine maybe I jumped the gun

just please let us know if/when you get it and lets have a happy ending. I want you to get those cds and have your problems solved, okay?

peace, dude

Peace to you,brother

Five, in one of my first posts in this thread, I made clear that I already got this show from BC at the expense of my hard earned ratio. So, I don't need it anymore. Yesterday I sent john a PM telling him that I'm done, this whole thing is over for me. Sadly, instead of reply to my message, he posted my PM in the thread. Of course my message text was removed by some moderator, I guess. This child like atempt is there, printed for everyone to see. Just check one of his last messages. It's ridiculous. This is the kind of guy he is.
I feel so bad about Lynne. She has nothing to do with this thing and john is using her as a middle(wo)man. I'm sure Lynne is not john's mother to clean up his mess. I just want him to act like an adult and stop calling his friends to come and rescue him. Again: I have this show and I don't need it. More: the last time we spoke (almost 2 months ago) his last words were "I sent it twice and I'm not going to send it again". Two months later, his first words to me were "NEGO57, YOU ASSHOLE". Well, it doesn't sound like a man trying to solve a problem or a man that deserves a "thank you" message like you sugested. Instead, he would be one to say "I'M SORRY". But of course I don't want and I don't need that. Plus, I don't understand why it's so important to him that I get this damn show now. My thoughts about him were, are and will always be the same no matter what he does: not reliable. Try to make a PM public is just one of his tricks. Such a good boy!
My complaint is not about the show (which I have). It's ridiculous to think that I'd ever need a Led zeppelin show that bad. It's about fairness. My apologies to Lynne for the inconvenience. She can donate the CD's to whoever needs it. My opinion about john will never change. Not because he's never sent me no CD's, but because he is acting like a little boy in this thread, calling his big brothers and everything to help him out.

Peace again,

Sergio
Old 2007-01-18, 08:02 AM
TTD Staff
1.11 TB/1.41 TB/1.27

ahhhh, this has to do with a Led Zep show...now it all makes sense
Old 2007-01-18, 10:21 AM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: Good trader: Bullpinjohn

I second that! John is an awesome trader. Every Zeppelin "boot" that I have came from him and his generosity with his collection is overwhelming.Id recomend trading with bullpinjohn any day of the week.Hell, he even sent me the Zeppelin "Whisky" show as a "freebie".How much more cool could this guy be?John is the bomb!! Thanks again John!!I never realized how much Ive missed listening to Zep!!All the folks Ive shared these shows with wanted me to thank you from them as well.
Old 2007-01-18, 10:25 AM
TTD VIP
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR.oner
ahhhh, this has to do with a Led Zep show...now it all makes sense
don't you have someone in the Lounge to pick on, instead?

this is the same old bullshit we've seen before...some things never change, and neither do people....

ignore this BS, Sergio.......

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders