The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2006-12-09, 11:00 AM
204.11 GB/246.66 GB/1.21

Thumbs up Great Trader: bullpinjohn

Be very cautious with this bullpinjohn fellow. Two months ago, he approaches me at The Traders Den offering (as a trade) the "Listen To This Eddie" Zeppelin concert. He was to send me 3 Cds and I was to send 6 blanks ( I live overseas and that, according to him, would make things less complicated). One month later, no package. I sent him an e-mail and at first he thought that I was another folk, organized man he is... He told me he would send my stuff again. So far I got nothing but an e-mail telling me that he wouldn't do anything more to solve this.
Beware:82cfc67d3dd9b9c3ad1
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-12-09, 11:08 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Be careful with bullpinjohn!

negro57, this is the only forum you need to make a post about this trader. This is the forum where we move all the good/bad trader posts.

Old 2006-12-09, 11:40 AM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

what does
mean? Does everyone here have his own hash string like a fingerprint or something?

Negro57, I will send you a copy of the Eddie show (1977.06.21 - Winston's transfer and speed correction of a 1st gen copy of the Millard source tape - best you'll ever hear) for free if you can't seem to get it. Just PM me your mailing address. I have a stack of CDs going out Monday morning already from the last 10 days or so.

Last edited by paddington; 2006-12-09 at 11:45 AM.
Old 2006-12-09, 12:07 PM
204.11 GB/246.66 GB/1.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
negro57, this is the only forum you need to make a post about this trader. This is the forum where we move all the good/bad trader posts.
You're right. I'm really sorry. It's just it's not good to offered something, do your part and later be told to get lost. Sorry about my rage burst.But this dserves a lesson. He ripped me off. Period.
Old 2006-12-09, 12:14 PM
204.11 GB/246.66 GB/1.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg
what does
mean? Does everyone here have his own hash string like a fingerprint or something?

Negro57, I will send you a copy of the Eddie show (1977.06.21 - Winston's transfer and speed correction of a 1st gen copy of the Millard source tape - best you'll ever hear) for free if you can't seem to get it. Just PM me your mailing address. I have a stack of CDs going out Monday morning already from the last 10 days or so.
James,

I think the weid number has something to be with Smilies code. Well, thanks a lot for your kind offer, but I just screwd up my ratio at Bootcity to get the Winton stuf. It's an old thread, so I have no chances to put my ratio up in the very next future. The amazing thing is that he was the to offer me that.TWO months ago his deal was: I was to send him 6 blanks in exchange for this show. I didi exactly that. After a month or so, I called him. At first he just even didn't know who he was tallking with! Thought I was some guy form Chile, whoi, BTW, was complaining too about his lack of word. He told we'd send my stuff again. Nothing. When I e-mailed him last night he told that that was it and he wasn't sending it again. Well, I didi little research only to find out that he was lying all the time. There's a post from him in this "Listen to This Eddie" theread (Bootcity) telling other folks that he didn't own the stuff, otherwise he would gladly seed! And this was 3 weeks ago!
Anyway, thanks for your offer. Really appreciete it.
Sergio
Old 2006-12-10, 01:10 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

I have had "bullpinjohn" do a couple of B&P's for me and I never had a problem with him.Very nice guy as I remember and was fast to turn them back around.Maybe they are just delayed somewhere since you are overseas??This is the busiest time of the year for our postal service.
Old 2006-12-10, 07:34 PM
204.11 GB/246.66 GB/1.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragu421
I have had "bullpinjohn" do a couple of B&P's for me and I never had a problem with him.Very nice guy as I remember and was fast to turn them back around.Maybe they are just delayed somewhere since you are overseas??This is the busiest time of the year for our postal service.
Hi
Right now, yes, it's busiest time. The facts related with this Bullpinjohn looser started back in October! FYI, one of the moderators at Bootcity just told me that he had the very same problem with this sucker Bullpinjohn! The very same situation, so this a guy is a serial liar.
Take care
Old 2006-12-10, 07:53 PM
336.66 GB/363.81 GB/1.08

Sorry to know that,but I have to say that once he sent me a Zepelin Show whithout asking me for stamps.

My List :http://db.etree.org/Shine%20on%20Lello/Video
Old 2006-12-10, 10:42 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Yeah, I ditto that.He did a couple of Zeppelin shows for me and everything went well.Im sorry you got screwed.Id be glad to burn the "listen to this eddie" if thats what you need if you'll let bullpinjohn off the hook.Something must have happened with his communication or email.He sure was good to me I must say.
Old 2006-12-10, 10:45 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Id have to say "serial liar" is a little harsh.I dont know your situation with him.All I can do is say the experiences I had with him.There were two and both were perfectly flawless.
Old 2006-12-10, 10:52 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

He was on the site today, I wish he would come see this thread and respond. (Sometimes stuff does happen in real life - real life is *always* more important than online/trading life. But, if he's online, he should respond. Did the Original Poster send him a link to this thread?)

Old 2006-12-11, 07:18 AM
204.11 GB/246.66 GB/1.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragu421
Id have to say "serial liar" is a little harsh.I dont know your situation with him.All I can do is say the experiences I had with him.There were two and both were perfectly flawless.
Listen,friend, he did the same thing twice as far as my knowledge goes. With me and to one of the moderators at Bootcity. Sounds like a serial liar to my ears. One more time: I had to screw my ratio to get the show because of him.
Old 2006-12-11, 07:23 AM
204.11 GB/246.66 GB/1.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
He was on the site today, I wish he would come see this thread and respond. (Sometimes stuff does happen in real life - real life is *always* more important than online/trading life. But, if he's online, he should respond. Did the Original Poster send him a link to this thread?)
Lynne,

It's always a pleasure to hear from you. You're a true gentleman. But why I should send him a link to this thread? He failed to send ME what we agreed (the CDs)upon.
In my experience, is not a good idea to send this guy anything.
Old 2006-12-11, 10:43 AM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nego57
Lynne,

It's always a pleasure to hear from you. You're a true gentleman.

SIG!
Old 2007-01-02, 01:01 AM
241.61 GB/353.36 GB/1.46

nego57 FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, I sent twice to you, both times
you happen not to recieve them. I'm in California, your in Brasil, after a week, you were saying you didn't recieve them. I also said I would seed for you, you said OK, but
you never did but you never downloaded, now who's lying now.

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders