The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2010-03-01, 12:17 PM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: Great Trader: Tripkore

its march tripkore get your shit together damn and complete your trades you owe im gunna keep postin shit till you man up!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2010-03-07, 09:00 PM
TripKore
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

For the dumb kids who can't read. I haven't been around since November, and havn't filmed, or done trades. I havn't really touched the internet since January.

For the trades I haven't finished, you can see from other traders I have sent what I've owed, unless you didn't follow my rules. In which cases i may follow through on those trades I said to fuck off too if I get back in the game after Mayhem Festival.

Peace.

Nightphun sent quickly, But you didn't follow any of the rules, and sent lossy shows. To make up for it, i emailed you back with with an offer but you never responded.

Tim, It took you weeks to get around with my trade, by then I wasnt ready, and busy with work, and your rude emails made me not bother with the trade.

Shawn.... your constant nagging in pms/emails did not help your fact after i said a few times not to bother me 10x a day after you begged me for months to trade when I had no intrest in the first place.

For others that have issues, email, but i have no time nor interest in coming back till after mayhem prolly... take care
Old 2010-03-08, 04:24 AM
59.55 GB/42.87 GB/0.72

I did admit earlier in this thread that i was slow at the start.BUT i did follow through with my end of the trade.I mailed first,10 dvds total of what you requested.PLUS none of my emails were rude in my opinion.I hit you up once maybe twice a week there for a while to get the status of what i traded for in our deal.I did not come out publicly and dog your ass like you did me with all your name calling..there is no sense in that at all.All i ask is for you to do is follow through with your trades.If you don't have the time due to a busy life...then don't set up any trades.Good communication is a great key to trading throughout the whole process.It's been almost a year..hopefully you will do the right thing... come forth and honor the trades that you have not completed.
Tim
Old 2010-03-15, 04:58 PM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

I BELIVE IT WOULD LIKE TO FUCK THIS GUY UP LITERALY FOR BEING A SLAPNUT TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IM GONNA WARNE ALL TRADERS TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM HIS REP IS GONNA BE BAD WATCH OUT HE MIGHT TRY TO CHANGE HIS NAME AND ADDRESS SO HE CAN DO THE SAME SHIT AGAIN LIKE MOST THAT DO SCUMMY DEALINGS LIKE HIM MUTHAFUCKER IS PROBLY A LITTLE KID
Old 2010-03-24, 11:02 AM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

i give up! ;( JUST ANOTHER SCUMBAG THAT DOESNT HOLD HIS END OF THE DEAL! AVOID!
Old 2010-03-29, 12:52 PM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: Questionable Trader: Tripkore

HA HA HA. HES BANNED WATCH EM COME BACK WITH A NEW USER NAME! DONT WORRY TRIPWHORE I GOT YOUR ADDRESS I SHOULD MAKE YOU A VISIT AND ROB ALL YOUR SHIT THEN TRASH YOUR HOUSE FOR BEING A SCUMBAG ON YOUR END LOSER FUCK YOU
Old 2010-03-29, 05:50 PM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

Sean has been banned for making personal threats of violence in this thread.

Don't do it, folks.
Old 2010-04-13, 12:23 AM
8.35 GB/2.11 GB/0.25

To stir up an old thread, this guy is a complete idiot. Not to mention a TERRIBLE filmer. But it's funny cause he thinks he's good.

It's funny because he mentioned he wouldn't continue a trade w/ someone who didn't follow his rules. He didn't follow SEVERAL of my rules, after he begged me to trade one of my Metallica Masters' last year. We had a great trade before, and talked regularly, then he changed into a rude prick.

I can understand someone being busy and slow. There's a solution to that: don't take on more trades than you can handle.

My DVD Trade Site (Not updated in years!)

My Trading Page

My YouTube Channel
Old 2010-05-01, 08:08 PM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

WOW I KNOW I WAS BANNED FOR AWHILE BUT HAD TO VENT ON TRIPKORE HE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED ON THIS SITE HE SETS UP TRADES GETS WHAT HE WANTS BAILS ON E-MAILS AVOIDS THE PEOPLE COMPLETLY MAKES LIES AND EXCUSES SO HE CAN UP HIS LIST DAMN PATHETIC IF YOU WANNA KNOW THE RITE TRUTH AND MY RITE OPINION. ANYBODY NOTICE ON HIS PREVIOUS POST ON HERE HE MADE UP EXCUSES WHY HE DIDNT COMPLETE OUR TRADES? ITS CHILDISH AND NEEDS TO STOP I MEAN DAMN HE HAD ME SENT FIRST WAS SUPCIOUS OF HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE WITH THE RUDE IMPATIENT E-MAILS TO GET ME TO MAIL THEM SO I PUT ALL THE TRUST I COULD BUT FAILED HE ALSO TRIED TO GET ME TO SEND HIM 20+ IN THE FIRST PLACE I WAS LIKE YOU NUTS? NO WAY BUT SENT HIM 10 DVDS ON 11/5/09 NOTHING KEEPS BAILING AND LIEING AND MAKEING EXCUSES. BAD KARMA WILL HIT YOU SOON LITTLE PANZY
Old 2010-07-06, 11:45 PM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: worst Trader/Filmer con artist ever send what you owe please! ;( ;): Tripkore

OK LAST POST ON HERE OF ALLTIME DONE COMPLETED OUT. but your e-mail will be accepted when i read it if its good enough all my stuff is top notch and make sure it stays in the best quality good opinion idea for you apperciate somethings thats good keep it in cases if any mess is on it clean it rite off so you may recover it its good to be clean about yourself and serent things if its just complete garbage and is filmed wrong like floor shot because you got too nervous or parnoid of sercurity make it on the best quality CDR possible use your good heads and brains. i've dealt from filmers all over the world even talked to them on the phone they really know i got too many stories then that no lies and games here on my part if you think i'm lieing dont bother judgeing me on here or harassing me thats big time poorsport if you know the defintions of that lol lmao if you dont ha ha ha ha. ok nooooooo need to keep fussin on here anymore only 4real 4 now on YEAH HELLYEA PUMP YOUR DEVIL FISTS IN THE AIR WOOOOOOO. ok anyone good talk to me i'm a very good person if theirs evidence you were good and i see it and no rude talk trying to get me to shoot you something free come on chill get off that bad stuff that making you the scum of the earth. you get that? some old people like parents reading this would be like. what? didnt get it not worth talkin that out to those people. ;( you feel that? ok blah blah blah
Old 2010-07-07, 01:27 AM
491.13 GB/783.96 GB/1.60

Old 2010-07-28, 03:30 AM
2.71 GB/873.34 MB/0.31

tripkore is an asshole.he listed me as a bad trader on his page and it was all lies.he wanted me to trade 2 shows for a supoosed master of his that was not even a show he taped he is a scumbag
Old 2012-01-17, 09:53 AM
49.13 GB/33.38 GB/0.68

Not a good trader at all... Good trade, never had problems with his shows when I received them... But always a problem to get a dvd from him... At the total, I gave him a 30 dvd for 6 of him (and even didn't count how much)... Each time don't know what he wants... Very poor trade for a man that don't have many difficulties to get a famous collection of dvds... For trades, I was surprised at beginning, thought it was joke at middle and at end with master question show trade was killed becuz wasn't happy (he ask always more and more)
Old 2012-01-21, 03:09 AM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: BAD TRADER: Tripkore

VERY BAD TRADER!!!!.....

This character when traded, and say the selection you want, do not ensure that he lacks any dvd. I decline the trade, because after several messages, did not know that I could record my concerts selected from your list. He also rejects you some concerts on his list, because he has them on VHS and has no time to rip. Very bad trader

1º He has in the concerts list 5 concerts of Orgy Band: i choose 4 cocnerts of this band and comment that have in VHS and don't have time for rip.... in the list not specified the system, and forces me to choose others 4 concerts. This boy is very very BAD TRADER

2º I choose 23 concerts of Coal Chamber band and comment, can't ensure all copy, this trader not sure have 23 coal chamber concerts in his possession at this time.

Finally, after 6 emails, I don't have clear, that I get from this trade. I decided to decline the trade and this chapter begins this battle. ????....
Old 2012-01-21, 10:27 AM
Mystc
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: BAD TRADER: Tripkore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aor_music View Post
VERY BAD TRADER!!!!.....

This character when traded, and say the selection you want, do not ensure that he lacks any dvd. I decline the trade, because after several messages, did not know that I could record my concerts selected from your list. He also rejects you some concerts on his list, because he has them on VHS and has no time to rip. Very bad trader

1º He has in the concerts list 5 concerts of Orgy Band: i choose 4 cocnerts of this band and comment that have in VHS and don't have time for rip.... in the list not specified the system, and forces me to choose others 4 concerts. This boy is very very BAD TRADER

2º I choose 23 concerts of Coal Chamber band and comment, can't ensure all copy, this trader not sure have 23 coal chamber concerts in his possession at this time.

Finally, after 6 emails, I don't have clear, that I get from this trade. I decided to decline the trade and this chapter begins this battle. ????....
so where is the bad trade from when you didnt trade with this person? seems like this person simply stated they could not find a show you requested and ask to pick another show.

pretty random how all of a sudden this trader is popping up after 2 yrs no? seems like someone is creating fake accounts to tarnish someones name.

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders