The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2010-09-08, 01:40 PM
143.29 GB/1.97 TB/14.05

Newbie trying to share/upload

Hello--
I believe I just completed my first-ever torrent download--G.Dead DVD 6-21-89. I'm very excited to watch it, but was hoping to share the file. I hit 'finish' on my Tornado when the download was complete, not realizing that that would end the whole thing. I hoped that Tornado would stay open and allow others access to my files. How can I make my files accessible to others, please?

Also--what's my best method for getting those files onto a DVD? Are they in a format that Windows Media will easily do it?

Thanks much!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2010-09-08, 02:23 PM
61.19 GB/6.34 GB/0.10

Re: Newbie trying to share/upload

nero burning rom to burn dvds.

Go to nero burning rom, click on DVD Movie and the copy files into the VIDEO_TS folder (vob files, ifo files etc go in here) the AUDIO_TS folder is always supposed to be empty and if you have any artwork, md5 files then you should create and put them in a folder called EXTRAS_TS

as for torrents, just open the torrent file with utorrent and it should resume. never used bit tornado
Old 2010-09-08, 02:27 PM
1.99 TB/1.77 TB/0.89

to seed it just open the torrent file in Tornado pointing to the folder where you stored the files on your hard drive

I never use Windows Media but I don't think that can burn dvds, programs like Nero or Ones can, many other programs, just google http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=of...a2cc329e031bf9
Old 2010-09-08, 02:36 PM
172.31 GB/208.97 GB/1.21

BitTornado is an old program try something new. Utorrent, Vuze, Halite etc. Redownload the small torrent file, open it, wait for hash check, seed.

You write them with ImgBurn. Open the program - create image - add the VIDEO_TS & AUDIO_TS folders (if the last folder is not there ImgBurn will create one) - you can create an EXTRAS_TS folder to put the md5 & the info file in it (this is optional) - click to make an image - after the image is made burn it with ImgBurn
Old 2010-09-08, 03:45 PM
143.29 GB/1.97 TB/14.05

Thanks for all the great answers!

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble