The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2018-07-21, 06:23 PM
Rockabilly Southern Boy
29.36 GB/1.07 GB/0.04

Talking Am dum - need help

I got recommended by a friend to come here, it's got a lot of posts, which I'm happy about.

Is there any way my isp can be hacked through using this site? Or better, how do I protect myself the best from possible hackers? Is this asinine yet?

I would ask about creating torrents to share my files, but I'm sure there's some tutorial out there right?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2018-07-22, 07:47 AM
87.70 GB/175.64 GB/2.00

Re: Am dum - need help

Welcome aboard. The likelihood of getting hacked using this site is probably low, but as with all things internet, it remains possible. Best advice is to keep your OS (Windows, Apple OS, Linux), and software programs up to date, and avoid sites that will deliberately try to virus your computer. Any questions you have about creating torrents, or downloading can probably be found here: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/faq.php?. There's also a convenient drop down menu above labeled "FAQ" that can help you out. If you still get stumped, come back here and ask your question. One of us will come along and try to answer it for you if we can. Also, as you download shows, try to upload as much as you download (if you download a 176mb torrent, stay connected to the torrent after it ends, and then let other people pull from you until you have uploaded 176mb). This is your share ratio, and we always appreciate it when you can keep it close to 1.0 or above. You can see your ration in the upper right hand corner below your name. Again, welcome and enjoy!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble