The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2007-06-06, 01:32 PM
Bridude2001
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

can't download file on Mac (OS 10.49)

Hi there,

This is mt first post on this site and I am a newbie to trading. I am among other things, a nut for 70's -80s jazz fusion bands, particularly Weather Report. Up until recently ,almosy none of their live shows were available. I recently found a site that has a goldmine of great shows, including over a dozen WP shows. The only problem is, when I go to download with Speed Dowload 4, I get the html page instead of the file. (I'm not sure what format they are in,) If I try to use download manager, it says applet not loaded, and the thing stalls. I use Safari-no go. Firefox-same thing.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance

Brian
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2007-06-06, 03:49 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: can't download file on Mac (OS 10.49)

You mean when you try to download the torrent file it says applet not found? It's just a file. Does the pop-up box come up and give you a choice to open it with an application or to just download it to your harddrive? Just download it. Then, make sure you have a bittorrent client installed and you can start the client up, drop the torrent in there, and it should start downloading.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble