The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2008-03-02, 04:56 AM
Seventies Punk DVD Footage
463.12 MB/116.06 MB/0.25

Thumbs down Bad Trader: U2Fans

I must admit it's not nice to come across dealing with bad traders. And I suppose after 23 years of trading myself and this is the first person, it must be pretty good, but still very disappointing.

Sorry to say this but all be aware of a guy called Ciaran Mccarthy from Glasgow in Scotland who is a big fan of U2.

Nice to talk to, and was very friendly in e-mails seemed a really nice person. I sent him a 2hour DVD on U2 all taken from UK/TV masters from 1981/1982 which he was over the moon with the quality. He said some of this is now not even in the BBC archives, and here it is in perfect quality.

He said he'd be sending me a DVD in return and even offered a free early U2comp DVD he's making up, using the best (some mine) material which included stuff I didn't have.

This trade started the beginning of November last year 2007. E-mail's coming through saying yes, still doing the trade. The last e-mail he sent was 8th January 2008. I’ve Sent many e-mails and I even sent a letter to his home address, but nothing at all. I didn't want to put his name on the bad traders lists but I've given this person nearly 8 weeks to reply. I wouldn't want anybody else to go through the same experience.

Has anybody has any the same sort of experience with this guy?

Laurence..
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders