The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2010-01-11, 11:21 AM
404.94 GB/171.64 GB/0.42

Burning dvds

I have a dvd burner and Nero 9 and it will burn the main movie but I can't seem to include some of the special menu's provided within the torrent. Does anyone know how I can combine all of the VOB files and include the menu provided???. When I tried to burn it before it only gave me 15 minutes sections that would stop and then you would have to click on another section to continue. I'd love some advice on this. Thanks

PS. I am trying hard to get a better ratio. I just downloaded way too much too quick. So bear with me I am trying. I'll just keep vuze open all the time and that should help.

Last edited by sharpiee09; 2010-01-11 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Ratio comment
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2010-01-12, 10:28 AM
TTD Staff
1.11 TB/1.41 TB/1.27

Re: Burning dvds

haven't used Nero in years, but should be about the same...there's 2 ways to burn, either using Nero Burning ROM or Nero Express [i always used Burning ROM]

--select "DVD-Video" as the project type
--drag ALL of the files inside the downloaded show's VIDEO_TS folder [.ifo, .bup, and .vob files] to the VIDEO_TS folder in the project window
--leave the AUDIO_TS folder empty
--create a folder in the project window called EXTRAS_TS and put all of the info txt, md5, artwork files

burn
Old 2010-01-12, 12:28 PM
404.94 GB/171.64 GB/0.42

Re: Burning dvds

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR.oner View Post
haven't used Nero in years, but should be about the same...there's 2 ways to burn, either using Nero Burning ROM or Nero Express [i always used Burning ROM]

--select "DVD-Video" as the project type
--drag ALL of the files inside the downloaded show's VIDEO_TS folder [.ifo, .bup, and .vob files] to the VIDEO_TS folder in the project window
--leave the AUDIO_TS folder empty
--create a folder in the project window called EXTRAS_TS and put all of the info txt, md5, artwork files

burn
Thank I'll try that. I'm a little stupid and I like to eat peanutbutter sandwiches
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble