The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2007-07-20, 03:11 PM
Trader Dave
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: BAD TRADER ALERT!! must read!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijwthstd
Personally I think voluntarily getting the authorities involved in any aspect of our hobby is NOT a good thing to. I wouldn't call a cop on a trade gone bad anymore than I would on a drug deal gone bad.
I'm sure they would laugh at him. I doubt it would be considered to something like drugs.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2007-07-20, 11:12 PM
Maiden Trader
64.07 GB/69.44 GB/1.08

Re: BAD TRADER ALERT!! must read!!! UPDATED!!

I dont really want to get revenge on the guy or anything like that. I just wanted to make others aware of this douche. I will continue to snail mail trade. I will just change my rules so if you contact me you send first. I have done about 150 or so trades snail mail so I was lucky to go as long as I did without running into guys like that. Thanks for all the replies!
Old 2007-07-21, 12:15 AM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Angry Re: BAD TRADER ALERT!! must read!!! UPDATED!!

Hey I know how you feel. I got burned twice this year and almost three times. The last one was a woman, I got on her back as so to speak, she finally sent my cd. Yes, now I only send when I get it, if it is a trader new to me.[color=Orange]
Old 2007-07-22, 08:51 AM
1.07 TB/1.15 TB/1.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotTheLooney
I gave up on trading many years ago because of someone like him....

I refuse to be a sucker again, so I just avoid reading trade lists altogether so I won't be tempted to do it again...Thank the lord that we have TTD and DIME and such, so It's easy to get a good collection without trading....

sorry this happened to you.....hope it works out..
Peace
That's too bad that you have given up on trading. I have been burned a couple of times, but that's bound to happen.

I can't even count how many trades have gone well. I have made friends all over the world. It would be a shame to have let one bad trader get in the way of that.
You must be one of those conniving jews, or an ebonics talking black. Or, worse yet, a black jew. Only sellin' your crack to other jews. And when you do sell to others, you give a 10 dollar piece for 20 dollars.
The NEW list.... Festafarian.com

I do B&Ps

myspace.com/festafarian

Ziggy's
Old 2007-08-09, 12:46 AM
26.24 GB/99.83 GB/3.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festafarian
That's too bad that you have given up on trading. I have been burned a couple of times, but that's bound to happen.

I can't even count how many trades have gone well. I have made friends all over the world. It would be a shame to have let one bad trader get in the way of that.
Same here. I've traded Rage shows with like 15 different people from Korea to Switzerland to Michigan. I've only had a problem once so far, and it was with a French dude who was seriously laggy on sending his shows (2 weeks or so). A few of them I still talk with from time to time about completely non-trade related stuff.

What I do before I make a big trade is look for the trader's username/email on Google or from other traders (the good/bad traders subforum here is great for that) and see if it's connected to any bad traders lists.

http://db.etree.org/salva%20veritate

Old 2007-08-09, 09:20 AM
1.07 TB/1.15 TB/1.08

Good advice
You must be one of those conniving jews, or an ebonics talking black. Or, worse yet, a black jew. Only sellin' your crack to other jews. And when you do sell to others, you give a 10 dollar piece for 20 dollars.
The NEW list.... Festafarian.com

I do B&Ps

myspace.com/festafarian

Ziggy's
Old 2011-09-25, 02:35 PM
7.88 GB/0.00 KB/0.00

Thumbs down Bad Trader: lawlesswasp

I'm posting this because this guy is being a pain in the butt for every trader! Credit goes to Neoplasmah

Nickname: lawlesswasp
Email address: [email protected]
Occupation: bad trader and part of Staff of Hallowed Bootlegs and other boards

Please do not trade anything (audio or video) with him or you will be deceived and ripped off like i was.
Please pass the word to everyone, traders, filmers, tapers, collectors, simple fans, etc...! Everyone!
Please help me to spread the word so this way no one will be deceived again by him!
This guy told me once that didn't knew that converting lossy videos to DVD format was bad and incorrect! Can you believe this??
So you can imagine how many lossy shows he converted to DVD and traded them as if they were lossless!!!

!!DO NOT TRADE ANYTHING WITH THIS GUY CALLED LAWLESSWASP!!

What i'm going to post is the last e-mail i sent him wich tells pretty much what happened. I've got no answer from him.
Worst than that, after sending him this email, i was banned from his site Hallowed Bootlegs!

This way you will know what kind of person he is.

Thanks in advance for your attention!

=================================================================
Email title: VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT
Sent: September 23rd 2011, 22:46

To: Lawlesswasp

ллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл

Hey buddy!

First of all i want to know what is your problem.
You have been acting like a total unprofessional person specially with me and you know that you started all this shit, you are the bad trader here, not me.

Starting, we set a 2 shows dvd trade and all went well untill i noticed you gave me lossy shows instead of lossless shows. I gave you real lossless shows! You didn't!
Real lossless video Russia 2011 recorded by Fr3nd still remains in Fr3nds house in his computer, so what you gave me was the 1,85Gb Mpg converted to DVD. LOSSY! I asked you where you got it from, you answered me that you got it in a trade. I asked you if you got from Fr3nd, you didn't answered me. Real cool, huh?
Then you send me Singapore 2011, and again LOSSY! I'm not 100% sure but i have the right to that you converted this one to DVD because you downloaded it, an Avi file originally made by YouTube videos, from my board Metal Bootlegs, remember?

What kind of trader are you that doesn't know the difference between lossy and lossless DVDs???
You probably knew that those shows were lossy so you weren't honest with me, i can't forgive you that.
If you think you consider yourself a trader, you should know that i would have demand you a complete replacement but, acting in good faith, i did not.

I gave you permission to post the links for the real lossless shows i sent you in your board Hallowed Bootlegs.
Then i posted those shows in my board Metal Bootlegs with the line: "THIS DVD IS 100% LOSSLESS. THIS IS NOT SOME SHITTY CONVERTION TO DECEIVE OTHERS!"
Do you felt offended with these words? Truth hurts, huh?

Then you demanded (hahaha, demanded...!) this:

"Hi,
Can you please delete all of the dvd links i have posted in the iron maiden section, if not i will just kill all the links anyway, but dead links won't look good for your board!
You can me if you like, but i don't think it would be a good idea, other will know why i was banned!

Thankyou

Lawlesswasp "

Are you threatning us? Who the fuck you think you are to threat me or anyone else from Metal Bootlegs board??
Other will know why you were banned?? Are you retarded or something?? The only reason is because you are a BAD TRADER!!!

Then you removed all the download links from your posts on Metal Bootlegs. We (Metal Bootlegs Admin) call it a real nice attitude showing total lack of respect!
We (me and you) sended each other several emails (wich i have them stored, of course) calling each other by our first names like friends should do.
You sent me the PM above signed with Lawlesswasp. What an adult attitude, right?
Ok mr Lawlesswasp, i believe you don't see me as your friend anymore, right? No problem for me, friends shouldn't deceive friends like you did to me. I don't care too much.

Other nice attitude from you: as you are able to remember (i hope), i kind of helped you in your board Hallowed Bootlegs, giving you nice tips how to run the board and above all, i helped you eliminating some leechers, remember?
As you are able to remember (i hope), i posted in your board Hallowed Bootlegs almost 500 shows, some of them in lossless format, remember?
Then you sent me this PM:

""Hi,
The lossless areas are still very much there, you just can't see them.
Because you don't come here much, and haven't really posted anything in a while you have lost your VIP status on the board,
you are a "member" and all you get to see is the lossy areas in the Iron Maiden sections now,
you do still have access to lossless shows in the Various Bands / Slash / Alter Bridge & Helloween sections, so it's not all bad!

L.W."

I was, apparently without reason, downgraded from VIP Member to just Member in your so called board. Real cool, huh? Do you consider me as a leecher then??
You started a war against leechers, wich i support 100%, leechers should be banned from all boards. But they will exist and everybody has to live with them.
I've heard that you might close your board because of the leechers, but a funny thing you must remember that when you had other username (Maidenharris, remember?)
you leeched a hell of shows from my board, remember? Who's the leecher here?
Buddy (or mr Lawlesswasp), i remember everything!
As far as i know from other Admin from your board, i know i'm the 4th best poster in your board. And you say i haven't really posted anything in a while. Hilarious!
I can't even see the Iron Maiden lossless shows i posted there. Hilarious again!

This is no valuable reason to downgrade my status, but i don't care too much.

I've noticed that you banned without reason my real great friend Doomy (other Admin from Metal Bootlegs) from your board. How nice from you, huh?

Buddy (or mr Lawlesswasp), you can Doomy and you even can me from your board and other boards you run. I don't give a real shit!
We will not you and you know why? Because we are not like you, we are not like others, we are different, we are best.
Other boards open and close all the time (what a joke!) but we keep the struggle.
If you think i need those boards, you are damn wrong.

Others fall in the way but we climb steps everyday in improvement, honesty and quality to our members. That's why we, Metal Bootlegs board, have some members that follow us and stay with us since late 2007.
That's why i have real good friends in the board that never stabbed me in the back. That shows that we respect who respect us! That's why we have loyal members since more that 3 years now!

You wish it could happen in your board, right?

Wrong! You are showing the worst ways to rule a board and how bad you can be as a trader. That's why i see boards closing once in a while! Sad, true but funny!
Incompetence? Almost sure!

Let's clarify this shit once for all: What's your problem with me? You were the one who ripped me off and you are trying to invert the situation??
Are you mentally ill??

I will wait for an honest answer from you at least for me understand what's going on with you.
If you keep acting like this, you will suffer the consequences and you know why?

You started threatning me, but you have no reason to do that. So, don't do that.
This is not a threat, is for real!!
if you think you will start a war, you are so wrong in your thoughts. Huge mistake, buddy, huge mistake! You are crossing a line without return...

Remember, you started this situation and i will warn you only once:

Don't you even think of trying to mention my name anywhere because i will discover if you do that! You will regret it forever. Don't fuck with me, buddy.

You started the threat, i will finish it.
I will wait for an answer to this e-mail untill the end of this present weekend, Sunday, September 25th.
If you do not answer or if you continue to act like you are acting, one simple click and i will make your life as a trader a real hell, you will never trade anything with anyone again! I can't let you deceive other traders!
And believe me when i'm saying this.
I will turn public this e-mail, this whole history, your e-mail address and all the e-mails i have stored that prove that i'm not lying!

I will sign this e-mail with my real name, i don't consider myself better than anyone, but at least i consider myself an honest person, a friend who doesn't betray my friends and i'm not hiding behind some nick.

I was your friend and you stabbed me in the back.
If you are able to read, understand and to write, i hope to hear from you very soon! Take care!

Vitor

A.K.A. Neoplasmah,
Lossless audio trader, part of the Admin of Metal Bootlegs board

(September 23rd, 2011)

Last edited by jabulon; 2011-09-30 at 03:39 AM. Reason: removed real name
Old 2011-09-25, 02:40 PM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

Re: BEWARE OF THIS BAD TRADER!

Hilarious.

How about posting a time line of your issue, so we can better understand your efforts to resolve it, prior to publicly branding him a bad trader.

Thanks
Old 2011-09-25, 03:29 PM
7.88 GB/0.00 KB/0.00

He also sent me 10 lossy sourced DVD's in exchange of 8 Rare DVD's. And when I told him this, he banned me from all his boards and never talked to me again! This is my issue too.
Old 2011-09-25, 03:37 PM
bright ambassador of morning
497.48 GB/1.18 TB/2.43

Officer, please, for God's sake, they're looting the Food King!!

Quote:
Vince Gill:
I just got an award presented to me by a Beatle. Have you had that happen yet, Kanye?
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmakat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
I knew that was the wrong answer
such is the nature of Gilligan.
Old 2011-09-25, 03:44 PM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

All DVDs are lossy.

How long have you been trying to resolve this conflict, and what steps have you taken?
Old 2011-09-26, 07:58 AM
1.02 TB/824.64 GB/0.79

Re: Bad Trader: lawlesswasp

Already know on a lot of forums ( including here ) by the looks of things

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ight=Australia

Follow the link from the post !!!
http://z10.invisionfree.com/bootleg_...showtopic=2204
http://heavymetalbootlegsdvds.blogspot.com/
Old 2011-09-26, 09:58 AM
7.88 GB/0.00 KB/0.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
All DVDs are lossy.

How long have you been trying to resolve this conflict, and what steps have you taken?
No man, I cannot chase after him, I'm in Turkey, he is at Australia. But I just want to let people know of this arrogant a**hole, how retardish his actions are. But thank you for your attention mate.

Efe
Old 2011-09-28, 07:24 PM
491.13 GB/783.96 GB/1.60

Re: Bad Trader: lawlesswasp

Here's a bit of info on this guy:

IP country code: AU
IP address country: ip address flagAustralia
IP address state: New South Wales
IP address city: Penrith
IP address latitude: -33.7500
IP address longitude: 150.7000