The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2007-08-21, 05:27 PM
Dr. Woof Woof Lombardi
1.03 TB/1.75 TB/1.70

The Green Aesthetic

I am hugely and endlessly grateful for everything that the admins do to maintain and improve this site, and I hope this won't sound like a petty or negative criticism, but I really don't like the new feature that shows the name of the original poster of a torrent in green. Because green (for me at least) is a more eye-catching color than the blue in which the torrent info is presented, it makes it harder to just visually scan the list of recent torrents. All I see is a list of usernames. It's nice to give torrent uploaders props of course ~ I'm completely down for that ~ but can they be listed in black, as they are on the main torrent list, rather than in that busy, distracting green color? Thanks for considering my suggestion and please know how much I appreciate everything y'all do to make this site a pleasure to visit. Peace, Leon
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2007-08-22, 02:49 PM
Trader Dave
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: The Green Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonJackson
I am hugely and endlessly grateful for everything that the admins do to maintain and improve this site, and I hope this won't sound like a petty or negative criticism, but I really don't like the new feature that shows the name of the original poster of a torrent in green. Because green (for me at least) is a more eye-catching color than the blue in which the torrent info is presented, it makes it harder to just visually scan the list of recent torrents. All I see is a list of usernames. It's nice to give torrent uploaders props of course ~ I'm completely down for that ~ but can they be listed in black, as they are on the main torrent list, rather than in that busy, distracting green color? Thanks for considering my suggestion and please know how much I appreciate everything y'all do to make this site a pleasure to visit. Peace, Leon
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 2007-08-22, 02:52 PM
433.71 GB/433.00 GB/1.00

HE'S TALKNG ABOUT THE BOTTOM OF THE INDEX PAGE WHERE CERTAIN LAST TORRENTS ARE LISTED. BTW, I NEVER CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THE INDEX PAGE. THINK IT'S BETTER TO GOR DIRECTLY TO EITHER THE AUDIO TORRENTS INDEX PAGE AND/OR VIDEO TORRENTS INDEX PAGE.
Old 2007-08-22, 02:53 PM
Trader Dave
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Originally Posted by dementrium
HE'S TALKNG ABOUT THE BOTTOM OF THE INDEX PAGE WHERE CERTAIN LAST TORRENTS ARE LISTED. BTW, I NEVER CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THE INDEX PAGE. THINK IT'S BETTER TO GOR DIRECTLY TO EITHER THE AUDIO TORRENTS INDEX PAGE AND/OR VIDEO TORRENTS INDEX PAGE.
Oh okay. I never look at that page either.

if you look at the torrent forum you'll see it wont be the case.
Old 2007-08-22, 02:57 PM
433.71 GB/433.00 GB/1.00

WELL, I DID SOME GAMMA CORRECTION ON THE VIDEO CARD PROPERTIES AND THE SEEDER NAMES ARE NO LONGER "GREEN".
Old 2007-08-22, 02:58 PM
Trader Dave
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Originally Posted by dementrium
WELL, I DID SOME GAMMA CORRECTION ON THE VIDEO CARD PROPERTIES AND THE SEEDER NAMES ARE NO LONGER "GREEN".
yeah but it looks like it made you type in all caps.
Old 2007-08-22, 03:02 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Hey guys, did this thread get moved to The Lounge or something? Back to The Lounge for you!

Leon, the names have been in green on there for ages. Is it something you just noticed? They have also been there on the main torrent list in green for a long time.

Old 2007-08-22, 03:05 PM
Trader Dave
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
Hey guys, did this thread get moved to The Lounge or something?

Lynne - your sig kinda makes feel a little sick.

Last edited by Trader Dave; 2007-08-22 at 03:13 PM.
Old 2007-08-22, 04:38 PM
Dr. Woof Woof Lombardi
1.03 TB/1.75 TB/1.70

Hey Lynne: PM sent. Thanks! Leon

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions