The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2005-12-06, 06:55 AM
Take what you want
220.17 GB/720.13 GB/3.27

Question Help Me save the world

I have about 120 GD shows mostly Bertha DAW remasters and the sources that will be remastered that I downloaded and converted to CDR From Archive before the demise of the GD's policy.

I would like to start seeding them but as I have a cable modem I wonder if my system is the best for it. Would anybody like to seed some or better yet help me get this going and seed with me.

I am a technical guy but new to the BT world and would need just a little push in the right direction to become a power seeder. I have a great need to see all of the stuff that was available, available again because as Jerry loosely said ‘ Its there’s when were done playing it’.

I Have EAC, NERO, Clone DVD, MKW, Flac Front end and am willing to get anything else to get this rolling. Please get to me with some recommendations and or criticism. I will need some cookbook guidance to start and as you probably can tell am impatient and ready to move

aegert

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions