The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2015-10-16, 04:59 PM
701.72 GB/872.15 GB/1.24

Help with uploading

I would like to raise my pitiful ratio, but I have not the skills/ knowledge/time to pull off every info that is required to upload a torrent/check if it will pass. So I would like someone to cooperate with me - I will send you shows with all info I could gather via free online service , you would upload/torrent it it and I would jump on seeding.
If anyone agrees with such cooperation, please send me a message here in this thread. Two participants would be optimal, as we all have other things to do and one may he time when the other one does not. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2015-10-17, 02:38 AM
918.08 GB/1.66 TB/1.85

Re: Help with uploading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peto View Post
I would like to raise my pitiful ratio, but I have not the skills/ knowledge/time to pull off every info that is required to upload a torrent/check if it will pass. So I would like someone to cooperate with me - I will send you shows with all info I could gather via free online service , you would upload/torrent it it and I would jump on seeding.
If anyone agrees with such cooperation, please send me a message here in this thread. Two participants would be optimal, as we all have other things to do and one may he time when the other one does not. Thanks.
Peto,
I guess I would be the right person for you as my Internet speed is awfully sloooow. Only about 22 kb/s for uploading Data.
I know, this is Stoneage Internet, but I can not get a better connection right now....
My Ratio is so good at the Moment, because I was able to be tester for a Seedbox for some time, (this helped raising the Ratio a lot), but this tests are over ...

So, I really would like to help you by starting a torrent (or more torrents) for you and you can seed it to help raising your Ratio.
As for the reasons, I've written above, I KNOW very well what a low Ratio means...

Contact me, if you like
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble