The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2006-06-05, 01:00 AM
582.66 GB/224.44 GB/0.39

Re: Good Trader: NovaAngel19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakes
I consider myself a real trader (that's why I'm here, aren't I?), but sometimes you just have to settle with what you can get for now and wait for the better stuff later.
While in theory that may sound good, I am sure the crap you got from Nova will be traded openly by you and whoever else gets it. That is the problem. It gets spread like that.
Did you use PC burner when you send him dvds? I bet you did. But now, since Nova can't seem to get a $30 burner, the dvds you sent will be passed on with a generation added....
Someone authors up a dvd with a nice menu for fans to be able to enjoy the dvd even more....well if you get that DVD from Nova, you can forget that menu and the hard work the author put into making the dvd! But Nova doesn't mind because his copy sure has one.
That is why this shouldn't be tollerated. What gives them the right to pass around inferior copies when others are doing it the right way?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-06-05, 01:00 AM
181.32 GB/72.86 GB/0.40

I can understand what you're saying. Of course you are correct when saying I used a PC-burner as well. I dis-like stand-alone transfers as much as the next guy, but if I have to deal with it for now I will. If I get an upgrade (non-standalone transfer) this copy will be thrown away. I plan to place this STP DVD no my list as no trades anyways due to the inferior transfer. I am still glad to have received it and of course the generiousity of the trader since I had nothing of his interest.
Old 2006-06-05, 01:08 AM
582.66 GB/224.44 GB/0.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakes
If I get an upgrade (non-standalone transfer) this copy will be thrown away. I plan to place this STP DVD no my list as no trades anyways due to the inferior transfer.
But why should you have to?! So you can't trade it now due to their lack of interest in doing it right? Does that seem right to you?
Next time ask around and don't settle for junk. There are alot of good people out there who would help you. If someone who clearly doesn't know what they are doing has the show you want, someone who values quality will, also.

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders