The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2006-12-11, 01:26 PM
198.61 GB/204.31 GB/1.03

wishlist?

hey there, im pretty ignorant when it comes to website programing so disregard if this would be really difficult/time consuming but how about adding some kind of wishlist, like you could scroll thru all the diff torrents and click a "add to wishlist" box so you could keep em together and save you the time of searching the entire threads to find that show you want. i mean i just went thru the whole video torrent threads and it took about 25 min wich isnt so bad but hey it could be easier. what do ya think?

my list http://www2.phishhook.com/lists/ststephen65?listid=0

my pics http://flickr.com/photos/ststephen65/sets/
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-12-11, 04:16 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: wishlist?

I'm not really sure what you are asking for here. You found some threads with shows you want and want to be able to save the threads/show info to some "wishlist"? Isn't that liking bookmarking the thread for later when you have more harddrive space?

Old 2006-12-11, 05:05 PM
Shareblue Platinum Member
471.23 GB/591.81 GB/1.26

yeah I want this too.... yes it's like bookmarking but it's better (for the user that is) when it's implemented through the site. It's like the My Bookmarks at Oink. It's nice. I like alot.
Old 2006-12-11, 05:12 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Ah, I had never known what My Bookmarks was over at OINK. Are you guys familiar with Thread Tools > Subscribe to this Thread? If you set that to No email notification, I think it basically does that same thing. (You then see the list of Subscribed Threads when you go to your User CP > Subcribed Threads.)

edit to add: If you are a Seeder, all your threads you uploaded show up there. So, create a new folder called "Wishlist" and when you subscribe to a thread so can place it in your Wishlist folder. That will keep them separated from your Uploaded shows.

Old 2006-12-12, 10:59 AM
198.61 GB/204.31 GB/1.03

yeah i guess thats pretty much the same, what i was suggesting was i guess just a fancier way of doing it. thanks for the response U2Lynne

my list http://www2.phishhook.com/lists/ststephen65?listid=0

my pics http://flickr.com/photos/ststephen65/sets/

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions