The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2008-05-15, 07:30 PM
54.08 GB/66.65 GB/1.23

Re: DAZZZ THE WORST TRADER YET (ABUSIVE AND VERBAL )

Keith don't tell lies its not really fair.
I don't know how you dare say i demanded replacements and used abusive language, this is not the case and i certainly wouldn't get worked up enough to be like that towards anyone for 2 dvds. A good trader would immediately offer replacements anyway.

I actually find your constant need to write in capital letters quite rude actually.

You're the one being offensive with referring to me as 'THIS HUMAN' instead of using my name.

Also you state 'IF I WAS A BAD TRADER DO YOU THINK THE OTHER DVDS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL RIGHT' . This statement shows you have no idea what you're talking about, just because 3 of the dvds were ok it is no guarantee that all of them are. You used Memorex for the 3 good ones and Tesco brand for the faulty ones.

Listen to what other traders are saying !!
You sent me 2 faulty discs that any decent trader would replace without quibble. How can you say i'm a 'Bad Trader' ? You've had your discs from me and you're happy with them so how am i a bad trader.......learn the basic simple rules of trading.

Look at my list compared to yours, who has the most experience at trading ??
I'm not going to comment any further on this because its not worth the bother over 2 dvds.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2008-05-15, 07:34 PM
54.08 GB/66.65 GB/1.23

Re: BAD TRADER ALERT - K. Fotheringham AKA denspark

Quote:
Originally Posted by denspark View Post
what a jerk . DAZZ aint telling the whole story here folks he tells me he aint getting any of my emails but when i offer artwork suddenly he responds and hes lying again yes he asked for a replacement for the dvds,but the insulting and abusive way he asks for the replacements then made me decide NO fuck him,my wife and i share the same email and she has to look at his verbal remarks SO IF HE ASKED NICE NO WORRIES BUT IM AFRAID IN THIS GUYS CASE HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO .............I DONT DEAL WITH BULLIES SO NO FORGET THE REPLACEMENTS

IVE TRADED WITH AROUND A DOZEN GUYS ON THIS SITE AND NO ONE HAS HAD ANY PROBLEMS SO READ FROM THAT WHAT U WILL

THIS GUY IS UNBELIEVABLE
Keith don't tell lies its not really fair.
I don't know how you dare say i demanded replacements and used abusive language, this is not the case and i certainly wouldn't get worked up enough to be like that towards anyone for 2 dvds. A good trader would immediately offer replacements anyway.

I actually find your constant need to write in capital letters quite rude actually.

You're the one being offensive with referring to me as 'THIS HUMAN' and 'a jerk' instead of using my name.

Also you state 'IF I WAS A BAD TRADER DO YOU THINK THE OTHER DVDS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL RIGHT' . This statement shows you have no idea what you're talking about, just because 3 of the dvds were ok it is no guarantee that all of them are. You used Memorex for the 3 good ones and Tesco brand for the faulty ones.

Listen to what other traders are saying !!
You sent me 2 faulty discs that any decent trader would replace without quibble. How can you say i'm a 'Bad Trader' ? You've had your discs from me and you're happy with them so how am i a bad trader.......learn the basic simple rules of trading.

Look at my list compared to yours, who has the most experience at trading ??
I'm not going to comment any further on this because its not worth the bother over 2 dvds.
Old 2008-05-16, 04:53 PM
86.73 GB/17.09 GB/0.20

I just wanted to chime in briefly, and comment......

Dude - you owe him 2 discs, plain and simple. It is good trading etiquette to use quality discs for starters anyways......and I know from experience that Dazzz would have sent you quality discs......he's a top notch trader (we've had a few trades), and I expect that he would have asked you nicely for replacements, and then if you resisted (which apparently you are!!), it may have gotten a bit more heated. I don't know.

If Dazzz can't play/copy your discs, then you owe him 2 discs. Why even bother quibbling over it? Is it really worth ruining your trading name over?
Old 2008-05-21, 07:54 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

I've completed two trades with Keith. He most willingly replaced two faulty discs from our first trade,even throwing extra footage on one of the dvds for me.
Old 2008-05-21, 09:13 PM
1.12 TB/1.19 TB/1.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatstanley View Post
I've completed two trades with Keith. He most willingly replaced two faulty discs from our first trade,even throwing extra footage on one of the dvds for me.
Sounds to me like Keith has issues, either burning errors or bad media or even a bad burner.

It wouldn't hurt to check things out.

Text file of over 1500 DVDs:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxX3...Q2M/edit?pli=1

Trading status: Canada and USA only-please VERIFY all discs.

http://db.etree.org/public_wantlist....erid=tgunn2760
Old 2008-05-22, 05:02 PM
denspark
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

thank you flatstanley for your kind comments ..at last somebody likes me when you told me your dvds were faulty i had no hesitation in replacing them,as our email correspondence was a1 .im really not a bad guy honestly thank you friend....
Old 2008-05-22, 07:40 PM
54.08 GB/66.65 GB/1.23

Quote:
im really not a bad guy honestly thank you friend....
Maybe not a bad guy.........just a bad trader.

How strange that flatstanley had faulty discs from you aswell, maybe time for a new burner or some better quality media !!!

Did Mary beg for replacemets ? LOL

Goodbye dude, continue ripping people off and then playing the 'poor victim' card for sympathy
Old 2008-05-23, 01:50 PM
denspark
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

no DAZZ....................she emailed me without being aggressive something like you should have its whats called proper communication c u later SUCKER ..........much later............................
Old 2008-05-23, 03:42 PM
54.08 GB/66.65 GB/1.23

Quote:
what a jerk

Quote:
NO fuck him

Quote:
TO THIS HUMAN ...... I AM NOT SAYING ANYMORE ABOUT THIS HUMAN

Quote:
c u later SUCKER
Well Keith you really are showing you're true colours aren't you ?
You claim that i was abusive to you, you know thats not true but its your ony defence for being such a poor trader.
A good trader offers replacements instantly, there should be no need to even ask.
I'm sure anyone reading this thread can see that it is in fact you who is actually abusive and offensive.
You have used foul language in your post and also referred to me as 'a jerk' , 'this human' and now a 'sucker'.
I guess you think this is acceptable ??
Regardless of whether you like me or not Keith you should replace faulty discs, after all it would have only cost you about 60 pence for the disc and postage.
The fact is you ARE a BAD trader and this thread was opened to warn people of this fact, you have turned it into a name calling thread in the hope that you will get support from some people.
Carry on Keith with the insults, you're digging yourself a bigger hole all the time.
Any good trader knows that no matter what i supposedly said to you or you have said to me doesn't alter one simple trading rule and that is that faulty discs should be replaced. Receiving faulty discs isn't my fault its yours.
I'm taking a break from trading but i'll keep you're name on my website as a 'BAD TRADER' so all the good traders don't get stung like i did.

*** Moderators: I don't want this thread removed but I really do think it should be closed now to prevent anymore name calling.
I thought it was about posting topics about bad traders, not a school playground for name calling.
Old 2008-05-28, 10:53 AM
61.85 GB/74.30 GB/1.20

Re: DAZZZ THE WORST TRADER YET (ABUSIVE AND VERBAL )

Quote:
i hear what your saying and agree totaly but do you not agree there is a polite way to sort out problems and if someone emailed you demanding replacements and verbally abusing you in various emails would u think that was alright
Sure, like sending out the replacement discs and be done with it.....fair is fair regardless unless you prefer to lower yourself and be just as much a baby as you thought he's been to you....pull your nuts out of the box they're in and do what's right....not what's supposedly been done to you.

........yeesh
Old 2009-01-07, 06:35 AM
263.77 GB/176.21 GB/0.67

Re: Questionable Trader: denspark

Just my two cents here.

I have had a few trades with Dazz and I never found him to be any other than courteous. He sends his discs out without delay.

I even remember having a couple of problems with faulty discs at my end. It was sorted out in a friendly and amicable manner.

I obviously don't know the full story here, but in my experience Dazz wouldn't have reacted in the way described.

Mark

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders