The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2014-01-18, 09:09 AM
49.13 GB/33.38 GB/0.68

Re: Bad Trader: Tripkore

Tripkore is really an ass****

Reason: We had a couple of good small trades in the past. This guy contacted for another trade which i wasn't trading then, and he had nothing to offer. I had a rare filter show he wanted and offered me 10 shows for it. I said fine, I transfered it off vhs, and waited for him to send. Then i got a new filter master. Again he said he would offer 5 more shows for it. So i agreed. Middle of sending he asked why I havnted uploaded Filter yet. I said i was waiting on him as he contacted me. Well, in good faith i uploaded disc 1 of the new Filter show I got, then he got mad saying he uploaded 10+ shows and got nothing. That's because HE DIDN"T FINISH THE TRADE WE AGREED UPON. So then he got angry and sent rude/un-english messages to me, i ignored them and wrote him off. SO he decides to go on random forums and post how i took a bunch of shows (that he agreed to send me) and didn't send anything (because he didn't finish the trade). Whatever, Take it as a bad trader or not. Dude is a whack job. Makes trades and doesn't follow through, then has a child tantrum. Owell.

What kind of small trades we had? Only One... nin dvd for another dvd. And yes 10 dvd of mine for one dvd of him. I finished my trade of 10 dvds when I uploaded to him, he sent nothing. His dvd was already done, there were only détails to do, there wasn't any vhs as he speaks.... He said exactly: "I need this one with your 10 dvds because I want to grow my collection: Filter 10-19-1999 => that I've asked to taper the video cassette (extremely rare)... I said him "First, send me your full dvd and we'll see"... And after? What? 50 dvd??? And no dvd from him finally because he's still not happy of a good thousand of dvd? that sucks...
And no rude/un-English from me, I just said to him it wasn't fair to do like that. I think this man is totally crazy, I'm not alone to think the same thing. He must go to hospital becuz he can lie easily. Poor boy, he's a victim. Who's victim in that case? Tripkore: have you seen all your bad trader page?
Just because I've said to him it wasn't good.

Last edited by harpic; 2014-01-18 at 09:16 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2014-01-24, 07:32 AM
413.34 GB/551.61 GB/1.33

WTF was that last underlined paragraph. It sounds like someone from South America who doesn't have a grasp of the English language.
Im gonna let it slide
Old 2014-02-03, 03:05 AM
49.13 GB/33.38 GB/0.68

There's any grasp.

I mean, this guy lies, that's all..
Old 2014-02-03, 11:31 AM
215.21 GB/149.87 GB/0.70

Never had a problem with him, good communication. 10+ trades over 2 years.
Old 2014-02-23, 11:52 PM
pretty when I'm drunk
670.72 GB/635.78 GB/0.95

Location: between my owners legs, and someone else's too, USA

he is a liar and a thief.

that is all.

Last edited by ballsdeep; 2014-02-23 at 11:59 PM.
Old 2014-02-24, 12:00 AM
pretty when I'm drunk
670.72 GB/635.78 GB/0.95

and I'm sure Mystc was his broad aka Lisa Krain

they're made for each other.
Old 2014-02-24, 09:21 PM
pretty when I'm drunk
670.72 GB/635.78 GB/0.95

oh FUCK, it's gets better:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/archi.../t-553480.html

QuietEclipse29
08-09-2012, 12:15 AM
So I sold Robert Zimmerman aka TripKore (2) Sundown SA-12 subs for $280 SHIPPED. I box up the subs and ship them out the next day and paid $116 for shipping thru UPS (I have receipt still). About 5 or so days later he received the subs and claimed the box was messed up and UPS clearly dropped it. One sub was broken in the process. I tell him ill file a claim with UPS and if it falls thru ill refund the money for ONE subwoofer OR send another sub.
Time goes by about a week or two and he files a claim thru PayPal. So I work a deal with him to send a money order for $140 for one subs refund. I chose money order cuz my PayPal was locked cuz the claim. Well I send the Money Order in his wife's name Lisa Krain cuz he was driving for work and wouldn't be home.
I send the money order and emailed him asking if she received it and he replies saying they don't talk everyday and he don't know. On Aug 1st the PayPal claim went thru and payed Robert the $140 and I email him saying I need the money order back since the PayPal went thru. I get no reply. Deal was once he receives the money order cancel the PayPal claim.
So he pretty much for the full $280 refund AND kept both subs and is ignoring every email I send. I want either the money order OR $140 back thru PayPal. I also tried to text him with NO replies. Robert is from Arlington, MA and if anyone knows him let him know what's going on.

SORRY IF EVERYTHINGS WORDED CRAPPY AND LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD BUT I'M ON MY PHONE RIGHT NOW. WILL POST PIX OF PAYPAL EMAIL AND PICTURE OF THE MONEY ORDER AND SUCH. I DID MY PART TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT AND HE ENDS UP SCREWING ME. I LOST 2 SA-12s AND $280 ON THIS CRAP.
Old 2014-02-25, 11:07 AM
pretty when I'm drunk
670.72 GB/635.78 GB/0.95

I sent him a package in December of 2011....4 master vids on flashcards (Filter, Crystal Method x2, Unearth), and Hi8 masters of Korn (fragment) and Atreyu (complete)

I sent first, then he kept "asking me to trade"...i.e., he wanted me to send MORE, in order to get my master Hi8's back from him.

finally, I told him last week I'd like my master tapes back.

he's refused to send them.

so here we are.

last words I told him were "I don't get mad, I just get even".

I sure hope he thinks the 2 Atreyu tapes were worth it.

I mean shit, he even steals from stereo people, so I figured it was worth mentioning here, which should be the least of his worries at this point.
Old 2014-02-25, 08:39 PM
pretty when I'm drunk
670.72 GB/635.78 GB/0.95

ya gotta love the mentally unstable:

Name: ballsdeep aka Steve Hagar
Date: February 24th, 2014
Email: [email protected]
Reason: Waited patiently 2 years for a trade that never happened. Finally he responded with childish behavior, mass emails, and threats. Recently he stole an external hard drive priced around 150$ from a friend that warned me about him after the fact on TheTradersDen (TTD). You can view his BadTraders thread there, it is recent and currently active for viewing. But I still waited, and waited, and waited. After receiving rude emails and threads i decided to post this here today to warn others as this gets seen by thousands monthly (hundreds daily). All anyone has to do is run a search of his email and "Bad Trader" will come up. In any case, this person is mentally unstable. Prepared to be strung a long for a very long time if you decide to deal with this person. You have been warned. Proof of this is all archived in emails which i can forward to anyone that requests them. Thanks.

I believe he has a 3:1 ratio of "bad traders" to "good traders" on his list.

will be interesting to see how he "spins" how I sent him stuff in 2011, and he never returned my master tapes OR sent anything for what I sent.

hmmmmmm, thoughts to ponder....
Old 2014-02-26, 02:45 AM
279.55 GB/159.19 GB/0.57

Waited patiently 2 years for a trade that never happened.

This is no reason to list someone as a bad trader. It sounds like he wanted to trade yet you didn't.

Last edited by AndyLGR; 2014-02-26 at 02:54 AM.
Old 2014-02-26, 11:51 AM
pretty when I'm drunk
670.72 GB/635.78 GB/0.95

in December of 2011, Bobby was sent:

Crystal Method from May and December of 2011 here in Fairbanks @ the Loon
Filter from the Loon
Unearth from the Loon all filmed in HD, digital

then also a complete Atreyu show on Hi8, and a 10minute KORN fragment as well.

he did return some of my flash cards (2 32gig cards) 5 months later, and he kept asking me to "trade" MORE, even though I couldn't find that much on his list...finally, I sent him some requests not too long ago that were ignored, then his little butthurt attitude that somehow it's my fault...

how is it "my fault"...when I sent him stuff 27 months ago, and it took him 2 years to film enough requests (8 hours worth) that I'd be interested in...he's been filming since '07, yet the FIRST show on his list that looked halfway interesting to me was filmed 4 years later.

I can't help it that he LOVES shit music.

I asked for the Atreyu tapes back a half-dozen times over those 2 years (all noted in emails), but he refused to return them, always with some bullshit story about how "10 tapes play perfectly in this cam, but yours are static-ky...how did you record them"?

it ain't my first rodeo Bobby.

bottom line: I sent in 2011, he returned part of the property, and refused to send me back an equivalent amount in return....then he lectured me on what "trading" is and how I'm "childish".

I can't wait to put on the kid gloves there Bobby, as this is gonna be a fun 'un.
Old 2014-02-26, 12:01 PM
pretty when I'm drunk
670.72 GB/635.78 GB/0.95

running his mouth on another site right now.....

[Today 05:59 AM]
TripKore
: But hey, that "ballsdeep" guy, is about to be a proven seller in a few =]
[Today 05:55 AM]
TripKore
: Flavor, whining on TTD isn't going to get your tapes any quicker. fyi =]
[Today 04:42 AM]
TripKore
: meow:

---------------------------

Bobby, if you think I give a fuck about a couple of tapes you stole, as I told you before, I don't get mad, I just get even...
Old 2014-02-26, 12:54 PM
pretty when I'm drunk
670.72 GB/635.78 GB/0.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsdeep_is_a_seller View Post
No worries, Proof is on the way

[Today 09:12 AM]
TripKore
: lol @ ttd =]

I'm sure you're going to post the story where I offered to "sell" you the Primus NYE show for $200.

only a mouthbreather like you would not see the inherent sarcasm in the story....kinda like how you don't see that 13 months into a "trade" where you refused to return what belonged to moi, I juss figgered I'd return the favor by fucking with you...the footage was already sent to redpill, for free, so try again.

https://www.facebook.com/findlay.salewski

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lk.jpg
( 28.2 KB, 234 views)

Last edited by retired; 2014-02-26 at 01:12 PM. Reason: fixed pic of the fat ass
Old 2014-02-26, 01:28 PM
6.29 GB/2.08 GB/0.33

I've made one deal with Trip so far.. I sent first after some delay because of authorings. After some time I got shows from him.

Not sure what happened between you two, but you should really solve this
Old 2014-04-13, 11:08 PM
4.17 GB/3.96 GB/0.95

Bad Trader: TripKore [part2]

Hey there. I've just found another thread about him but it's gone. By the way, i want to protect me and my partner from his bad words.

I have did some small trades with him last year and for real exclusive stuff. It hardly came fine, because HE IS really a stupid child.

Here is what he did wrote about me. I am FELIPE MENDES.
http://www.xplicitbootlegs.com/xb/traders.php

The REAL history:

Robert (TRIP) got 3 upgrades shows which i was interested.
Resume:

April 04- Trip requested a list and i've told him it would take a time to get done because i needed to contact my partner for updates.
April 11- Trip mensaged me on FACEBOOK saying he got the 3 shows uploaded and wanted me to send him two rarities.

WHAT? We have never finished our deal, we didn't even said 'Ok, we have a deal, i will upload it for you as soon possible'

FOR SURE i would upload it for him no problem, but he msged me with stupid words, saying a 'welcome to bad trade list'

After all! As i can see on multiples forum, he don't know how to use the word 'Ok, deal'. He think you HAVE to send him whatever he wants before finishing the deal.

When ONE person says 'bad trader' it could easily be some personal problem but when +10 people around the world says the same thing, well... he is really the problem.

So for those who still doesn't know him, be careful.

Last edited by >>In The End<<; 2014-04-13 at 11:19 PM.

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders