The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2015-08-11, 05:18 PM
World-Class Slack-Ass
713.86 GB/0.98 TB/1.41

Contributions?

How is the site doing on funds? I donated back in July when I noticed that the "Contributions" link had turned from orange to green, but that page hasn't been updated since June 18th. I should probably donate again (or keep doing so on a monthly basis) since I get so much from this place, but I was just curious since the page hadn't been updated for so long.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2015-08-13, 01:24 PM
Greedy Corporation
TTD Staff
73.48 GB/423.76 GB/5.77

Re: Contributions?

Lynne would be the one to answer this and she is currently on vacation. I'm sure she'll respond when she gets back.
Old 2015-08-13, 08:07 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Contributions?

Sorry, I need to update it. We have enough funds right now to make another month and a half payment and pay for a one-year renewal of our two domain names.

Old 2015-08-14, 06:16 PM
World-Class Slack-Ass
713.86 GB/0.98 TB/1.41

Thumbs up Re: Contributions?

Thanks for the reply! I really should donate more than I have in the past, because not only do I get a lot of great music from here I also get a lot of good information from the Technobabble forum. Thanks for doing what you guys do to keep this place up and running.

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions