The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2009-11-19, 03:33 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

[Suggestion] Change default style

I'm quite new to the forums and been lurking for some time now and was wondering if theres any chance there would be a skin 'upgrade'

The first time I visited the site, the skin really turned me off =p
I know colours / attractiveness is subjective but the current skin is a bit dull.
No rotating banners could be turned as default as some banners makes me want to refresh the page xD No offence to anyone!

Just a kind suggestion but feel free to discard it!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2009-11-19, 03:45 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: [Suggestion] Change default style

Personally, I like the No Banner style. We've thought of changing it but it's been the default since we started the site and have decided to just offer new styles instead. It will get a new style when we upgrade to vB4 though since we won't be able to use this style.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions