The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2006-03-07, 06:02 PM
519.26 GB/786.51 GB/1.51

Thumbs down Bad Trader: AlterBridgeD

Michael Kiefer...Germany [email protected]

Contacted him last year for a trade .I didn`t have anything he needed so he suggested i buy him a magazine from the UK and post him it in return for 2 dvds . This was around October 05, i got him on MSN a few times, but said he was too busy to burn dvds..WTF ....I stayed patient and eventually 4 weeks ago he apologised and said he would send 3 for the inconvenience. However, no reply to my emails since then, this guy sucks .If anyone knows some forums he goes on let me know...cheers

Last edited by painkiller; 2006-05-21 at 08:00 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-03-08, 02:35 PM
223.80 GB/102.69 GB/0.46

Re: Bad Trader -Michael Kiefer...Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by painkiller
Michael Kiefer...Germany [email protected]

Contacted him last year for a trade .I didn`t have anything he needed so he suggested i buy him a magazine from the UK and post him it in return for 2 dvds . This was around October 05, i got him on MSN a few times, but said he was too busy to burn dvds..WTF ....I stayed patient and eventually 4 weeks ago he apologised and said he would send 3 for the inconvenience. However, no reply to my emails since then, this guy sucks .If anyone knows some forums he goes on let me know...cheers
My advice...let it be. I mean...what's the loss? A magazine and some stamps. I know traders that have been scr*wed for 20 or 30 discs. Don't put too much effort in telling the world what kind of loser our German friend is and get on with your life. There are so many good traders in the world. Enjoy the trading business...it's a great place to be, and except the one or two losers you come across...goes with the territory. It's just a good advice from a Dutch traders that has come across so many true friends all over the world...from the States to Poland and from France to England. Take care!
Old 2006-03-08, 05:39 PM
174.53 GB/188.51 GB/1.08

That sucks. I remember when you were trying to get the Creed shows from him
Old 2006-03-08, 06:26 PM
519.26 GB/786.51 GB/1.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diekmans
My advice...let it be. I mean...what's the loss? A magazine and some stamps. I know traders that have been scr*wed for 20 or 30 discs. Don't put too much effort in telling the world what kind of loser our German friend is and get on with your life. There are so many good traders in the world. Enjoy the trading business...it's a great place to be, and except the one or two losers you come across...goes with the territory. It's just a good advice from a Dutch traders that has come across so many true friends all over the world...from the States to Poland and from France to England. Take care!

Thanks for your words of advice ,in my short time trading i too have made many ,many friends. I enjoy trading and this will not deter me. I can be happy but also fight back. I know some people who have been stung for 20 dvds,i feel sorry for them , but 20 dvds or 1 dvd...for me its the same. I work hard and burn on a night after work . In this case i had to give up a lunch time running round like a blue assed fly , because this dude HAD to have it posted on THIS day,or no trade.Should i let it go? maybe.... but i don`t like letting go that easy. It won`t hurt me to chase him down when i have some spare time

PS that magazine was not cheap either £9 with postage
Old 2006-03-08, 06:28 PM
519.26 GB/786.51 GB/1.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglerot
That sucks. I remember when you were trying to get the Creed shows from him

I guess i should have told him to F##k off like you guys said, ah well if only there were more Creed traders .
Old 2006-03-12, 01:57 AM
505.91 GB/533.29 GB/1.05

What do you expect from Creed traders?
Old 2006-03-12, 03:35 PM
519.26 GB/786.51 GB/1.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistoto
What do you expect from Creed traders?

A wholesome , meaningfull trade sanctioned from upon high...lol

" Thou Shalt Not Steal "
Old 2006-05-21, 08:03 AM
519.26 GB/786.51 GB/1.51

Re: Bad Trader: AlterBridgeD Michael Kiefer (Germany)

Well what do you know, he`s a member here AlterBridgeD doesn`t post much but uses the torrents . PM`d him today to get this sorted
Old 2006-05-21, 06:40 PM
Trader Dave
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Originally Posted by painkiller
I guess i should have told him to F##k off like you guys said, ah well if only there were more Creed traders .
FUCK!!! Don't mind me i just wanted to see if it was you are TTD doing that ## thing.
Old 2006-08-19, 03:34 PM
519.26 GB/786.51 GB/1.51

Well after starting this thread in May he replied and promised to send, almost September now and no dvds.......greeeeedy bastard
Old 2006-10-06, 10:29 AM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

This is why,for me,I do not trade outside the USA unless I get mine first.I have 2 exceptions to this rule however.Ive also deduced that UK traders have no problems selling their shows on ebay.I guess they figure they are "out of reach" so they sell 'em.Not all mind you but I would say more than 50%.I got an email from a guy names Vinny Angelica a while back and this guy had about 30 pages printed of shows he is selling.I ended up buying a Van Halen dvd from him and offered it up B&P style here so maybe he wont be able to sell those.This dude is Vinny Angelica and his email is [email protected] and hopefully one of the mods will look into him and ban him from here.Selling your shows aint cool under any circumstances!
Old 2006-10-06, 02:27 PM
519.26 GB/786.51 GB/1.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragu421
This is why,for me,I do not trade outside the USA unless I get mine first.I have 2 exceptions to this rule however.Ive also deduced that UK traders have no problems selling their shows on ebay.I guess they figure they are "out of reach" so they sell 'em.Not all mind you but I would say more than 50%.I got an email from a guy names Vinny Angelica a while back and this guy had about 30 pages printed of shows he is selling.I ended up buying a Van Halen dvd from him and offered it up B&P style here so maybe he wont be able to sell those.This dude is Vinny Angelica and his email is [email protected] and hopefully one of the mods will look into him and ban him from here.Selling your shows aint cool under any circumstances!

Not being funny , but are you seriously suggesting that 50% of UK traders sell on Ebay? Thats a pretty stupid thing to say . Maybe some do, but some do in most country`s . 50% ...probably 1000`s of traders flooding Ebay from the UK ...no way.
Old 2006-10-19, 10:41 AM
GrOoOvemeister
2.57 TB/2.00 TB/0.78

It's good to let these things go...but also good to alert the others before they get involved...sounds like a real dick, needing something done immediately, but being too busy to do his part...FUCK that dude...thanks for letting us know who to look out for.
Old 2008-06-13, 10:59 AM
34.86 GB/23.30 GB/0.67

Thumbs down Re: Bad Trader: AlterBridgeD Michael Kiefer (Germany)

Michael Kiefer (AlterBridgeD) from Germany

He is using different email address now.
[email protected]

This guy seems to have cheated me in the exactly same way he did to painkiller.

He contacted me some weeks ago and said he wasn’t interested in a trade but wanted to sell his bootleg collection to buy some rare Creed promo CDs. His list appealed to me so I paid 18 Euro in return for 2DVDs. He emailed me everyday when he was making that offer but after the payment he stopped contacting me.

Thanks to painkiller, I find that he is a regular visitor of AlterBridgeBand.net forum and see him online once or twice everyday and he even makes some posts there.
Old 2008-06-13, 07:02 PM
16.20 GB/5.86 GB/0.36

I already negotiated with Michael and never has problem. Him are a good trader, was at least me.

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders