The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2006-04-22, 09:34 PM
1.07 TB/1.15 TB/1.08

Thumbs up Great Trader: ragu421

Very nice. speedy
You must be one of those conniving jews, or an ebonics talking black. Or, worse yet, a black jew. Only sellin' your crack to other jews. And when you do sell to others, you give a 10 dollar piece for 20 dollars.
The NEW list.... Festafarian.com

I do B&Ps

myspace.com/festafarian

Ziggy's
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-06-09, 03:31 PM
21.69 GB/25.30 GB/1.17

Re: Good Trader: ragu421

May I say, excellent trader? Fast, not to mention choice ABB shows. Highly recommended.
Old 2006-06-13, 07:05 AM
835.07 GB/355.56 GB/0.43

BAD trader, Liar= Ragu420 Ragu421 whatever

So, John Wofford, you freaking liar, you start a thread bashing me about the DVDS I sent you? Calling me out in front of everybody telling everyone that I was a bad trader, the stuff I sent you doesnt play? JOhn Wofford is a liar,
I just checked his list and he has ratings and comments about the stuff I sent him which he has obviously watched/viewed.
He made a HUGE deal out of the stuff I sent him, unreal, this guy is a liar.

do not trade with Ragu420
keeps his list at Ragu420 on Etree. Of course, I should know enough to trade with useless, lying , potheads.

Last edited by woody; 2006-06-13 at 07:11 AM.
Old 2006-06-13, 07:08 AM
835.07 GB/355.56 GB/0.43

Re: Good Trader: ragu421

this is BULLSHIT, Ragu is a liar and try to cheat me...sorry folks, but he is a liar. Dont trade with him.
Old 2006-06-13, 08:16 AM
TTD Staff
0.00 KB/5.71 TB/Inf.

Re: BAD trader, Liar= Ragu420 Ragu421 whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Of course, I should know enough to trade with potheads.
nothing wrong w/ potheads...

that is intresting that he has comments about the discs you sent him which wouldnt play
Old 2006-06-13, 03:34 PM
calvin1663
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

not to get involved in this OK corall shootout or anything, but I must say something's afoot. When someone's got 2 posts highly recommending him versus an angry, crummy ratio person who bashes potheads...

I'm sorry, but just as a complete outside observer, YOU look like the one at fault...
Old 2006-06-13, 03:40 PM
389.16 GB/867.01 GB/2.23

is it possible he already found replacements for the discs that he traded for? that might be why there are reviews of them. Does it specifically state that you are the person that the discs came from?
Old 2006-06-13, 03:42 PM
skodechoker
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Ratio has no fucking bearing at all on a snailmail trade Calvin, this site also doesnt inforce ratios and some of us have very poor upstreams through no faults of our own. Go play ratio cop on your Coldplay hub. It is no indication whatsoever of a traders ability to fulfill snail mail trades.

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=21515

How come he looks at fault? Ragu came on here and stated that everything he was sent didnt work, and now this guy is reporting that Ragu has rated everything he sent him. That looks a bit fishy in its own right and Ragu has some explaining to do as well.
Old 2006-06-13, 04:12 PM
389.16 GB/867.01 GB/2.23

but ragu never once stated who he traded with, the other guy is the one who came forward and said it was he who sent the discs to ragu...and this all happened almost a month ago, why come forward now? and why accuse ragu of naming him when he clearly didn't. seems like ragu was looking for input on how to handle the situation without mentioning names, when the other guy came forward and admitted sending. ragu also said he would look elsewhere for those discs, it's possible in a month to have done that.
Old 2006-06-13, 04:27 PM
skodechoker
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

True and I agree there are things in this issue that need to be sorted, Ragu was on a bit ago and did not comment. It will be interesting to hear both sides, but both sides need to be addressed before any side is taken.
Old 2006-06-13, 05:04 PM
calvin1663
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Originally Posted by skodechoker
Go play ratio cop on your Coldplay hub.

How come he looks at fault?

at your first point: leechers are no good. as a GENERAL RULE, people with lower share ratios tend to be the ones taking from the community without giving back as much (if you're going to leech a torrent, make sure you can seed at least 1:1), hence, someone with a lower ratio would tend to be someone who would not give back as much, thereby making it more likely they'd rip someone off

second point: as I stated above, ragu already had two posts to his credit saying he was an "excellent trader...highly recommended...very nice," so it would seem that he was the one on the good end of the spectrum. secondly, woody created a thread with a smi-nonsensical topic title, obviously written in haste and anger (note the multiple capitalizations, reapeating himself, etc.), which leads me to believe that he's a bit hot-headed. In short, if you don't like my points (and as I said "complete outside observer"), you can cram it up your ass, please.
Old 2006-06-13, 06:56 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP
206.73 GB/1.15 TB/5.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Of course, I should know enough to trade with useless, lying , potheads.
hey now...that statement is uncalled for!

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Old 2006-06-14, 10:18 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Hey guys/gals, I moved your ratio debate to here: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=22702

Old 2006-06-14, 10:34 AM
Rebel, Rogue & Sworn Brother
55.25 GB/234.70 GB/4.25

I thought these arguments were supposed to be about Zeppelin and lineage???

Old 2006-06-14, 01:54 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

I just now saw this post.I am John Wofford and "Woody" {Mike Sweeney} is on crack!None of the 10 discs he sent me would work in any player that I own or my computer.I just recently completed a large trade with Scott Lewis {Aikox} and he was generous enough to help me replace a good portion of the discs that I got scammed out of.I also got called out about a bad disc I sent out about a year ago to "teabaggins" and I promptly made that trade right.The folks here who know me,and have traded with me in the past know that "woody" is full of shit.When things slow down for me from time to time I offer up B&P's and on every post I make my dvd list available and cant even begin to guess how many DVD B&P's Ive done as a result of folks seeing my post.I also regularly contribute to the "site expenses and upkeep" here at TDD.You guys who dont know me and havent traded with me in the past can believe who you wanna believe.I also am still needing to complete the "want list" that woody screwed me out of as it is still incomplete.I was able to,thru my last trade with aikox,able to get about half of them.I have also had to block woody from my email list and add him to my spam list because of all the threatening and vulgar emails I got from him.Trade with this guy at your own risk.Thats all Im saying and ever have said.I didnt even out him.His loud mouth did that on his own and as far as potheads go..............this guy is just an assclown!

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders