The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2006-11-26, 07:55 PM
776.22 GB/1.19 TB/1.57

Uploaded a bittorrent, when I DL the torrent from here, now it is stuck at 99.9% - help?

I just uploaded a bittorrent file to the video section (DMB 05-14-1995). I uploaded my torrent file and then downloaded the one from here. It is now stuck at 99.9% and says tracker status - connection error (invalid reply: d1: failure reason 22:Invalid passkey (0 -)e)

Does anyone have a clue what went wrong, or what the problem is and how to fix it?

This file "VTS_01_1.VOB" is stuck at 99.7%, and I can't figure out why. I can play the show on my computer, as well as I burnt it and played it on my home DVD player.

Last edited by poormonkey; 2006-11-26 at 08:10 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-11-26, 08:03 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Uploaded a bittorrent, when I DL the torrent from here, now it is stuck at 99.9% - help?

These are two separate problems...

The 99% one - you either had a file open when you created the torrent or you changed a file after you created the torrent. So, you need to close all the files, create the torrent, reupload it and then tell us to delete the original thread/torrent.

The Invalid Reply one - you are using Azureus, aren't you? This latest version has a weird problem where the first time (and sometimes second time) that you try to start a personalized torrent, it gives you that error. So, hit Stop (red box) then delete the torrent (red X), then double-click on the torrent file again and let it check the files. Hopefully the second time it doesn't give the error, but if it does, just repeat those couple steps (stop, delete, restart).

Old 2006-11-26, 08:17 PM
776.22 GB/1.19 TB/1.57

Re: Uploaded a bittorrent, when I DL the torrent from here, now it is stuck at 99.9% - help?

Can you delete the original thread please? I will recreate a new one.........

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble