The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Home Forums FAQ Register Members List

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2006-03-17, 09:56 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Report all ratio issues here

Keith,

When you start your torrent, make sure you logon to TTD from the same computer so that the tracker can grab your IP and username.

I just looked at the Reunion Collection (the DVD, right?) and can't tell which IP you are. You aren't showing up on that list with the IP you used to post with. If you know which IP you are, I can manually input your userid.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-03-17, 11:16 AM
1.15 TB/4.42 TB/3.85

Thanks, I only download from one computer(Home). have just spoken with my ISP and I do have a dynamic IP address that would account for the different ones, asked about a Static, No can do they say so will be switching ISP in the near future
I cant locate the IP Address I have at the moment but
my IP Address should have the port number 39682 Underneath it

Keith
Old 2006-03-17, 03:23 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Hey Keith,

I have a dynamic IP. I just make sure that immediately before or after starting my TTD torrent, I log onto this site from the same computer (you just need to logon then you can leave). Then, the IP that the tracker sees gets associated with my username.

Old 2006-03-18, 05:27 AM
1.15 TB/4.42 TB/3.85

Hi Lynne

I seem to have some Stats now, just did what you said and hey! Stats
You said in an earlier reply that if Igave you my IP on the LED ZEPPELIN REUNION Torrent you could insert my user ID, well this is the IP Iam currently showing in that Torrent IP 172.203.239.xxx Port Number 39682
Also could you please update my stats from the attached screenshots of what I have taken so far.

Thank you for your help

Keith
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen24.JPG
( 96.0 KB, 7 views)

File Type: jpg Screen25.JPG
( 90.8 KB, 4 views)

Old 2006-03-18, 09:51 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Keith, I updated your stats for you.

Old 2006-03-18, 10:01 AM
1.15 TB/4.42 TB/3.85

Thumbs up Re: Report all ratio issues here

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
Keith, I updated your stats for you.
Thank You
Old 2006-03-20, 07:48 PM
750.56 GB/828.53 GB/1.10

Hi Lynne...I need a partial update of my stats. It is for the 6.25.1997 Phish show. I am still uploading and will be for at least the next few days. These number were before I left on vacation. When I returned and restarted the torrent, the stats started from zero, even though all of my data was still present. I had written down the numbers before I left. I'll send you a screen capture for the remainder of the update (whenever that may be). For now, please adjust as follows: Downloaded 3.10 GB and Uploaded 2.96 GB. Thanks.

Dan
Old 2006-03-20, 10:34 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Dan, I updated your stats.

Old 2006-03-22, 11:34 AM
750.56 GB/828.53 GB/1.10

Hey Lynne...I need to clear space off the hard drive. Attached are my final stats for the 6.25.1997 Phish show. Please update accordingly. Thanks.

Dan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot001.jpg
( 99.5 KB, 29 views)

Old 2006-03-22, 12:05 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Hey Dan, I updated your stats.

Old 2006-03-28, 02:27 PM
bangsezmax
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

I'd love to have my stats updated if possible -- my big download here has been the Divided We Fall DVD which was on the old tracker apparently.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stats.jpg
( 67.8 KB, 23 views)

Old 2006-03-29, 04:43 PM
41.36 GB/64.88 GB/1.57

Hey guys,

There's no way whatsoever you can get the proper stats from the old tracker is there? My stats don't look too nice but I've uploaded craploads (I've had the entire Phish Island tour going for coming on 4 weeks now though I've had to move the files so my current stats are at 6 days 13 hours in uTorrent).

I have no idea what mine should be at so I'm guessing the answer will be no.

Wicked site though, thanks for that.
Old 2006-03-29, 05:16 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

bangsezmax, I updated your stats for you.

shobagi, we can't look up stats that already happened. I do see you on three of the Island Tour DVDs. One, you are stuck with no seed on. And the other two show about a total of 1.5 GB uploaded. Unfortunately, I restarted the server a little over a day ago and so that tracker only shows the stats since that time. When you finish uploading/downloading them, you can take a picture of your bt client and post a picture like bangsezmax did above and then I can update your stats.

Old 2006-03-31, 04:48 AM
56.11 GB/238.77 GB/4.26

I just jumped in at the end of this thread, so my apologies if this issue was covered.

I have been leeching and seeding on the Dylan Genuine Live Scorpio set. I downloaded the whole set and have been seeding - uploaded 5.77 GB on it so far. But my upload/download/ratio numbers haven't changed at all. (They are still OK, but I'm trying to do even better.)

Is this because it is an old torrent - started in 2004?

Thanks in advance.
Old 2006-03-31, 06:27 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenie44
I just jumped in at the end of this thread, so my apologies if this issue was covered.

I have been leeching and seeding on the Dylan Genuine Live Scorpio set. I downloaded the whole set and have been seeding - uploaded 5.77 GB on it so far. But my upload/download/ratio numbers haven't changed at all. (They are still OK, but I'm trying to do even better.)

Is this because it is an old torrent - started in 2004?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, that show is on the old tracker and won't update your stats. You can hit the Contact Us link below when you are done seeding the show and tell us how much you uploaded/downloaded on the torrent and we can manually update your stats for you.

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble