The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2006-04-27, 09:05 AM
74.60 GB/105.90 GB/1.42

Unhappy Azureus Question

Hi,

Any help with the following issues would be really appreciate it

1. I was uploading a torrent when instead of pressing the stop button to close azureus and reboot my PC I pressed the delete one. After rebooting my PC I opend the torrent file again so I could continued uploading and I realize that I was not in the peer list anymore, can you tell me why?

2. I tried to delete the torrent file, but I received the following error (I am running the Spanish version, so the message is in Spanish):

org.gudy.azureus2.core3.global.GlobalManagerDownloadRemovalVetoException: Esta descarga es resultado de un recurso que está compartiendo.
Para quitar la descarga quite la compartición asociada at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.download.DownloadManagerImpl$2.downloadWillBeRemoved(DownloadMan agerImpl.java:184)
at .gudy.azureus2.core3.global.impl.GlobalManagerImpl$2.dispatchWithException(GlobalManagerImpl.java:13 5)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.ListenerManager.dispatchInternal(ListenerManager.java:352)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.ListenerManager.dispatchWithException(ListenerManager.java:260)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.global.impl.GlobalManagerImpl.canDownloadManagerBeRemoved(GlobalManagerImpl. java:808)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.global.impl.GlobalManagerImpl.removeDownloadManager(GlobalManagerImpl.java:8 29)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.views.MyTorrentsView$52.runSupport(MyTorrentsView.java:2266)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread.run(AEThread.java:69)

Can you tell me why it can not be deleted? Thanks in advance for your kind attention.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-04-27, 09:27 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Azureus Question

1. Did you just hit the Red 'X' button (it will say Remove if you hover above it)? That is different than Delete which you need to right-click on the torrent to do. If you just hit Remove, then all that does is remove the torrent from Azureus. The data is still on your harddrive, but the Azureus is no longer keeping track of it. You can simply drag the torrent file back into the top Azureus window, point it to the folder you were downloading to, and then it will verify/check the data and start again.

2. Those are a bunch of java exceptions and I really don't know what they mean.

Old 2006-04-27, 09:41 AM
74.60 GB/105.90 GB/1.42

Thanks for your reply...

1. Yes, I did. And I did not receive any message, the torrent file just gone. If azureus is not keeping track of it, that means that my upload history at thetradersden.org will not be register anymore?
Old 2006-04-27, 09:57 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Well, if Azureus is not keeping track of it, then you may not upload or download either since the torrent isn't available to you in Azureus. You need to put the torrent back into Azureus in order to start any uploading/downloading.

Old 2006-04-27, 01:47 PM
74.60 GB/105.90 GB/1.42

Hey, everything is working now! I just restart azereus and the torrent file that I deleted disappear.

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble