The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2006-04-19, 05:03 PM
427.54 GB/368.25 GB/0.86

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Alpine97

Very bad trader...... Stay away from this guy he ripped me off for 10 dvds he comes around hear a lot do not trade ....... About two and half months ago he contaced through e mail via this site. Then wants to trade and tells me that he sent my disk not once but twice than after he clamied that he mailed the disk for a second time he quite answering e mails and priviate messages from hear. Fuck this guy there was also another post of this guy trying to get something and then someone called him out on it.http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=18279

MATT JACOBS .......

[EDITED -- its one thing to point out someone who's a shitty trader, but derogatory names aren't necessary...all the pertinent info is still there...thanks --Staff]

Last edited by AAR.oner; 2006-04-19 at 07:34 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-04-19, 05:12 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP
206.73 GB/1.15 TB/5.72

Re: BAD TRADER ALPINE97 (MATT JACOBS)

there is no need to badtalk different religions or sexualities... I'm not Jewish or a fag, but I would be offended at those comments if I was...

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi

Last edited by AAR.oner; 2006-04-19 at 07:32 PM.
Old 2006-04-19, 05:16 PM
427.54 GB/368.25 GB/0.86

I am not bashing any religions Jacobs is really a jewish last name and this kid really is a homosexual
Old 2006-04-19, 06:04 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Oh dear,here we go.............
Old 2006-04-20, 07:22 AM
I love them redheads!
70.51 GB/140.66 GB/1.99

Re: Bad Trader: ALPINE97 (Matt Jacobs)

If he's a bad trader, he's a bad trader. Keep the discussion to that only - no need to drag anyone's religion, alleged sexual preferences, or last names into here.

If we want to get critical, we could always talk about peoples' share ratios too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermaLopez
Sorry, I'm still a n00b.
Old 2006-04-20, 01:24 PM
427.54 GB/368.25 GB/0.86

I think we get it about religion but you can keep draging it on if you will And how you can compair mail trades to share ratio is beyond me everyone use one mail service the USPS which is free except for the stamps if use ups or something thats great but there is no logical explantion how you could compair share ratios to mail trades. Last time I checked people use different ISP and some ISP have a cap on the upload speed like mine which is caped at 30, It is kind of hard to seed a 1:1 ratio with a 30 upload speed. Unless I leave the window open for 6 days straight. And when I download something from hear I trade or b&p to other people who can't get it, kinda like it says when you first come to the ttd about share ratios offer up b&ps and vines and shit. And its just race so grow up me bashing a religion isn't that big of deal its part of life go to the Politics at the Den and look what some of the topics are I see a lot of anti middle east post and shit so please don't try to lecture me on what people have allready said as they say you where a day late and a dollar short.
Old 2006-04-20, 08:38 PM
TTD Staff
1.11 TB/1.41 TB/1.27

werd, but this forum and all the non-Gen Discussion forums we try to keep free of "offensive" or objectionable posts...thats for the Lounge & Politics forums, which are "enter at your own risk"

cheers!
Old 2006-04-20, 10:14 PM
We all walk the Long Road....
75.63 GB/483.42 GB/6.39

Old 2006-04-21, 08:10 PM
appalachianamerican
1.26 TB/2.77 TB/2.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkroll
It is kind of hard to seed a 1:1 ratio with a 30 upload speed. Unless I leave the window open for 6 days straight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SNAG-0000.jpg
( 5.3 KB, 114 views)

Old 2006-04-21, 09:13 PM
calvin1663
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

hey...I've got about a 30kbps upload speed...doesn't mean my ratio has to suck. just leave the comp on overnight to seed, it's not really that hard...sheesh.porkroll, I'd stop being hateful on gays and Jews, as nothing's wrong with either, and using them as an insult is mean and hurtful to a lot of people, there's no need to be nasty. This is a wonderful forum, for nice people to chill out and download/listen to/discuss music, and getting your panties all in a twist after slandering someone isn't really what this place is all about...

my 2 cents, calvin
Old 2006-04-21, 10:02 PM
427.54 GB/368.25 GB/0.86

[quote=calvin1663] I'd stop being hateful on gays and Jews, as nothing's wrong with either, and using them as an insult is mean and hurtful to a lot of people, there's no need to be nasty.

You almost made me cry from laughing so hard what a pus
Old 2006-04-22, 09:00 AM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP
206.73 GB/1.15 TB/5.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMamba
If we want to get critical, we could always talk about peoples' share ratios too.

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Old 2006-04-22, 09:03 AM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP
206.73 GB/1.15 TB/5.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin1663
hey...I've got about a 30kbps upload speed...doesn't mean my ratio has to suck. just leave the comp on overnight to seed, it's not really that hard...sheesh.porkrol...

agreed...
I think just about everyone has a capped upload of 30kbps but can download around 1.5Mbps or higher...it is a fact of highspeed internet.
There is no way to download everything, so people must learn to mail trade. Also, Mail trades DO NOT make up for poor share ratios because a person who mail trades gets something in return (hence the name 'trade')...If you have a bad share ratio, I think posting a thread offering 'freebies' is in order instead...

Old 2006-04-22, 10:50 AM
TTD Staff
1.11 TB/1.41 TB/1.27

chachi with the werds of truth i'm capped around ~25-30k/s and have *no problem* keeping a 1+ ratio...

but to get back on point, callin out a bad trader is fine...but there won't be any name calling/flamewars/etc in this forum... [i'm speaking to everyone who reads this thread, not just you porkroll...cheers!]
Old 2006-04-22, 11:08 AM
427.54 GB/368.25 GB/0.86

I guess its safe to safe to say that this thread has been

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders