The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2005-12-01, 11:09 AM
Happy little trees
TTD VIP
659.93 GB/7.41 TB/11.50

Can you change the "message sending" options for PMs?

I'd like to track messages and save a copy only when I want to instead of that being the default (I'm pretty OCD if you can't tell). Is there any way to do this? The reason I ask is that the "disable smilies" option is always unchecked, can I make those other 2 always unchecked as well?
Old 2005-12-04, 10:20 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Can you change the "message sending" options for PMs?

Currently, you can set the default for Saving PMs to Saved or Not Saved in User CP > Edit Options > Messaging and Notification. I haven't done the same with Tracking Messages, but I'll try to think about it the next time I'm playing with the code.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-01-25, 04:15 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

OK, I finally got around to this. Go to your User CP > Edit Option > Messaging & Notification and set "Default for Request Read Receipt" to Not Requested.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-01-25, 04:33 PM
Shareblue Platinum Member
471.23 GB/591.81 GB/1.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
OK, I finally got around to this. Go to your User CP > Edit Option > Messaging & Notification and set "Default for Request Read Receipt" to Not Requested.

thank you thank you thank you.... that was a huge pain for me. I wasn't going to say anything since you added the Covers Section. you do so much
Old 2006-01-25, 10:23 PM
Happy little trees
TTD VIP
659.93 GB/7.41 TB/11.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
Sweet!

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions