The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2007-09-24, 04:10 PM
M0dertor
29.27 GB/343.57 GB/11.74

Re: Reconsider ISO posting policy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolf-pgh

1. You're using the wrong program to work with audio, attempting to create DVD-A, etc.. IMO.
2. Should any forum change their seeding policy because you're having issues.... um, no.
Sorry, if I gave you the misimpression that I was having any 'issues' at all and therefore needed a change of policy. I'm not having any issues creating or distributing any content. My work flow works perfectly, is streamlined, and I can take one pre-mastered recordings and have it ready for download in 15-20 minutes (maybe more, maybe less, depending how much time I put into the release notes telling stories of the concert, etc.).

It's the people at the OTHER END who were having the issues. I spent 6 or 8 hours debugging the problem to discover the root cause (NERO sucks). Therefore, I started this thread to get some discussion going.

So let's be clear: I'm not the one with the problem, I'm trying to solve somebody else's problem...and this thread is the discussion for a proposal for doing so.

/PG
Old 2007-09-24, 04:37 PM
On the Beach
666.18 GB/1.29 TB/1.99

Re: Reconsider ISO posting policy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek
Sorry, if I gave you the misimpression that I was having any 'issues' at all and therefore needed a change of policy. I'm not having any issues creating or distributing any content. My work flow works perfectly, is streamlined, and I can take one pre-mastered recordings and have it ready for download in 15-20 minutes (maybe more, maybe less, depending how much time I put into the release notes telling stories of the concert, etc.).

It's the people at the OTHER END who were having the issues. I spent 6 or 8 hours debugging the problem to discover the root cause (NERO sucks). Therefore, I started this thread to get some discussion going.

So let's be clear: I'm not the one with the problem, I'm trying to solve somebody else's problem...and this thread is the discussion for a proposal for doing so.

/PG
one of those 'its everybody else' problems.
man, those are tough ones. I bet it gets figured out.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble