The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2009-03-29, 01:10 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Tripkore - Robert Zimmerman

Did multiple trades with Tripkore, always great! Killer list w/ tons of masters. Thanks for the great shows! Highly recommended.

The BEST Metal bootleg board around
http://s12.zetaboards.com/Metal_Devastation/index/
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2009-04-03, 08:27 AM
38.30 GB/42.45 GB/1.11

Re: Great Trader: Tripkore

I agree
great trader i have made few trades with him
honest and fast
thx mate
Old 2009-05-26, 04:21 PM
59.55 GB/42.87 GB/0.72

TRIPKORE

I would like to publicly thank Tripkore for blaming me on his website for the reason he quit trading.All the nice comments like "douchebag" and "fucktard" were quite funny as well.All i wanted was my discs.I made a deal with you back in March.I do admit i was slow at the start but i did come through and mailed your 10 selections.Yes, i did email you quite a few times inquiring about my shows.I don't have a personal problem with you at all.But when you do a "trade"...that means both parties agree to a # of discs and get it done.Here it is a month and a half later and i don't have anything.
I do check up on my trades via email,not P.M.'s or the other traders websites and so forth.A simple explanation would have been fine.Not a bunch of hateful,harsh ass comments.I also understand that you can be busy at times.I work swing shifts and still get my trades out in less than a week.I hope this can be resolved.But quitting trading due to something like this is damn ridiculous.
Old 2009-05-28, 01:34 AM
8.35 GB/2.11 GB/0.25

^^^

Don't worry, I don't think he's done trading.

My DVD Trade Site (Not updated in years!)

My Trading Page

My YouTube Channel
Old 2009-05-28, 07:11 AM
59.55 GB/42.87 GB/0.72

Well ,I hope he does continue to trade.I also hope he comes through and honor the trade we set up.Thats all i ask.I have traded many years with many people and been ripped off a few times,just like anyone else who trades on a regular basis.I have traded numerous times on this site with no problems.Thats why i kinda wanted to air this out.Just honor your trades when you set them up and follow through.
Old 2009-11-29, 06:32 PM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Unhappy Re: Great Trader: Tripkore

Waiting for this guy to come through sent out his trade on the 13th of nov nothing yet hopefully he does send gee
Old 2009-12-03, 03:52 AM
Saint Sinned
135.39 GB/55.82 GB/0.41

Be paitent, TK lives up to his word he is just slow.

Want something in Brisbane filmed? Pay my way and I will film anything. Check out my site or contact me for more info!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sjarhead1978
Old 2009-12-07, 05:13 PM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Thumbs down Re: Great Trader: Tripkore

i just been informed he owes a trader i know 10 discs as well as me! is this guy really a good trader? im still waitin for a reply and my dvds damn sure hope he comes through and not be a slapnut!
Old 2009-12-09, 01:53 AM
The Fisherman
195.99 GB/512.79 GB/2.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
is this guy really a good trader?
anyone willing to sell their masters for profit is not a good trader.
Old 2009-12-11, 10:40 AM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

STILL WAITING I WANNA KNOW WTF IS GOING ON! I MEAN WTF HOW HARD IS IT TO DUB SEND THROUGH POST OFFICE?
Old 2010-01-13, 07:57 PM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

this fucking bastard still hasnt came through yet what an asshole to anyone out there who sets up a trade and he haves you send first dont do it have him send first he's obviously a bad trader dont get caught in his trap like i did you'll regret it and it will be waste of money and time he ignores all my e-mails after he told me he got his ten dvds for out trade i sent out on the 13 of nov 2009 also very rude e-mails never experinced this with any trader i dealt with be carefull! SO TRIPWHORE IF YOU SEE THIS JUST SEND ME MY GOD DAMN 10 DVDS YOU OWE ME JESUS CHRIST!
Old 2010-01-13, 08:21 PM
Saint Sinned
135.39 GB/55.82 GB/0.41

He posted this on another board.
http://www.bandsvideos.com/board/vie...?p=58594#58594

Want something in Brisbane filmed? Pay my way and I will film anything. Check out my site or contact me for more info!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sjarhead1978
Old 2010-01-14, 02:21 AM
NightpunX DvD Crypt
1.14 TB/71.94 GB/0.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
this fucking bastard still hasnt came through yet what an asshole to anyone out there who sets up a trade and he haves you send first dont do it have him send first he's obviously a bad trader dont get caught in his trap like i did you'll regret it and it will be waste of money and time he ignores all my e-mails after he told me he got his ten dvds for out trade i sent out on the 13 of nov 2009 also very rude e-mails never experinced this with any trader i dealt with be carefull! SO TRIPWHORE IF YOU SEE THIS JUST SEND ME MY GOD DAMN 10 DVDS YOU OWE ME JESUS CHRIST!
I'm agree with some people Tripkore Rip me off 1 times and i will still never forget that i never understand why he's doing a thing like and IF i'm not the only one who has ripped off by this guy... this guy is seriouly a bad trader! he's reputation will be not se good as its seem... otherwize if tripkore take the chance to ship DVD to all the people who he has ripped it off he will get his good reputation!!! understand? i hope.... i have a GOOD reputation I NEVER RIP OFF ANYBODY I,m working a lot i still ship dvd to a lot of people! and its not a question about be BUSY if you cannot have the time for trading stop trading.... that my opinion.... getting a good reputation is REALLY important with people if you try ripping off people its bad.... really bad and i understand people who has ripped it off by the guy but i cannot understand by he's always busy... if he make trading again
sorry but really unfair to me
Old 2010-02-13, 04:19 PM
Sean
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Red face Re: Great Trader: Tripkore

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarhead666 View Post
yea this post seems hes gonna finish up his trades next month march hopefully he'll send mine and a buddy of mine i traded with IRONHEAD and had no problems when i traded with him he sent me a metallica to dub and sent back without no problems but tripkore said on his site 2 traders didnt follow directions! i hope this is not me i didnt do anything what the hell is he talking about? i wonder but hopefully he'll send my trade cause if he dont that a scummy thing to do i'll be waiting!
Old 2010-02-13, 06:11 PM
sonic goose
151.14 GB/319.13 GB/2.11

tripkore is many time proven bad trader and bootleg seller.

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders