The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2006-05-24, 04:49 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Passkey Tracker coming on Wednesday....

OK, those torrents on the old, old tracker should work now if you download them again. Now they shouldn't have the passkey added into them.

Now, back to the other issues.

(deadissue, thanks for sticking around to help troubleshoot this.)

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-05-24, 04:51 PM
831.46 GB/2.61 TB/3.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaynNDBnd
I got the same message as Perritorito on the Phil and Friends 4/18/01 post. I use BitTornado. I tossed the old file, d'loaded the new one and have tried opening it up three or four times. Got that message every time. Should I go do something else for awhile and then try again later?
That one does work with UTorrent and Azureus...if you want to hop back on ASAP, try downloading one of those. Lynne has mentioned problems with BitTornado, and it may take some time to work that out.
Old 2006-05-24, 04:53 PM
354.09 GB/162.45 GB/0.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
OK, those torrents on the old, old tracker should work now if you download them again. Now they shouldn't have the passkey added into them.

Now, back to the other issues.

(deadissue, thanks for sticking around to help troubleshoot this.)

the Led Zep works fine now, thank you!
Old 2006-05-24, 04:53 PM
obcd
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

ther seems to be a problem between the tracker and the official bittorrent client.
Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| file: RHCP - Milan Alcatraz - 29 April 2006 - TTD || size: 3,025,241,641 (2.8 GB) || dest: /home/jdl/RHCP - Milan Alcatraz - 29 April 2006 - TTD || progress: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________ || status: connecting to peers (0.0%) || speed: 0 B/s down - 0 B/s up || totals: 0.0 MB down - 0.0 MB up || error(s): [23:49:39] rejected by tracker - (info_hash = '' OR info_hash = '' OR info_hash = '****************************************') : torrent not registered wi |
i've had it running under ubuntu server on my dedicated server before without problems and hope you'll permit me (as well as everyone using this client) to use it once again here, this is the only command line one i know of
Old 2006-05-24, 04:57 PM
136.01 GB/56.34 GB/0.41

Azureus is not an option for me, it takes everything from my computer resources !! :-(
I will be patient for the fixes, but . . . do you think it will work on the BitTorrent client in the future!?!?!
Old 2006-05-24, 05:02 PM
831.46 GB/2.61 TB/3.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by perritorito
Azureus is not an option for me, it takes everything from my computer resources !! :-(
I will be patient for the fixes, but . . . do you think it will work on the BitTorrent client in the future!?!?!
I'd bet on it working fine in a few days. Lynne is working on the outstanding bugs right now. Based on her last few comments in this thread, the list is getting smaller by the hour.

As for CPU drain, have you tried UTorrent? Same issue?
Old 2006-05-24, 05:05 PM
1.36 TB/1.28 TB/0.95

BitTorrent just crashed! Now I'm getting things working on Azureus, but when it checked my Grateful Dead 12-6-89 file it found only 28.8% of the 50% that I'd previously downloaded. I guess it's all good, but this is the file from hell and I thought I'd finally gotten a good speed then...fzzt! Now there are no peers whatsoever. Hopefully people will be good about re-seeding things they've already completed.
Old 2006-05-24, 05:05 PM
224.13 GB/256.66 GB/1.15

This seems to be the same problem I had over at another site that uses passkeys. Utorrent and azerius will allow this but no other clients will.
That means if you have a non intel Mac you (and me) will not be able to use this site as these softwares are not available for mac.
I really hope this is not the case - I love this site!!!!!!!!!
Old 2006-05-24, 05:06 PM
2.45 TB/1.30 TB/0.53

In response to U2Lynne's asking if someone with Bit Tornado would try it with something else, I tried it with ABC since I also have that client installed. Got the same info hash rejection as before.
Old 2006-05-24, 05:08 PM
217.40 GB/105.36 GB/0.48

I deleted the old torrents and downloaded the link off the page i keep getting the following error message
"moe2006-03-18DayDVD9" : Aborting the torrent as it was rejected by the tracker while not connected to any peers. Message from the tracker: Invalid passkey (0 - )
Old 2006-05-24, 05:09 PM
1.36 TB/1.28 TB/0.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticksrock
This seems to be the same problem I had over at another site that uses passkeys. Utorrent and azerius will allow this but no other clients will.
That means if you have a non intel Mac you (and me) will not be able to use this site as these softwares are not available for mac.
I'm using Azureus 2.4.0.2 on my Mac Mini G4. I think there's a link earlier in this thread.
Old 2006-05-24, 05:10 PM
1.62 TB/3.79 TB/2.34

I don't know how to post a pic of the tracker

but the new error reads

"Torrent not registered on this tracker"

Good luck and thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggrd
Is this working for anyone yet?

I keep getting this error with BitTornado

Tried both these and got the same error. ( replaced http with 4ttp)
JPrine&AmosLee
d8:announce97:4ttp://www.thetradersden.org/forums/tracker/announce.php?passkey=7f4####################51d35c4c118:azureus_propertiesd17:dht_backup_enablei0ee. ....

Beatles GetBack
d8:announce97:4ttp://www.thetradersden.org/forums/tracker/announce.php?passkey=7f4###################51d35c4c113:creation datei1148053296e4:infod5......
Old 2006-05-24, 05:10 PM
268.83 GB/543.55 GB/2.02

Quote:
Is this really where us mac users are now?
Old 2006-05-24, 05:11 PM
1.92 TB/3.49 TB/1.82

all these problems and all before posted messages brings to me following remark : why change a good thing?

bittorrent still doesn't work..............
Old 2006-05-24, 05:12 PM
TTD Staff
1.11 TB/1.41 TB/1.27

Quote:
not positive about utorrent, but you can use Azureus on PowerPC Macs just fine

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions