The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2016-12-09, 10:49 PM
resident ninja
32.06 GB/40.17 GB/1.25

Can't see snatch list

Hi, I had an SSD fail a week or so ago and am trying to figure out what I had snatched - any way to do that?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2016-12-12, 12:23 AM
Recording/Mastering Engineer
775.22 GB/3.83 TB/5.05

Re: Can't see snatch list

I thought there was a place to view all the torrents that you've downloaded but I can't seem to locate it. Anyone?
There is a section that will show "our seeding opportunities" of things that you've downloaded that have leechers but not a complete list of everything that you've ever downloaded. It's under the [Torrents] tab above under the title bar (Home Forums Torrents FAQ etc.....) and you can see your uploaded torrents there, but not all...
Hope that helps a bit.

Now, as far as a "Can't see snatch list", I think jezhead is on that list, isn't he?
Old 2016-12-12, 05:27 PM
288.57 GB/294.30 GB/1.02

Top right hand corner, click on your name and it's all there.
Old 2016-12-19, 08:27 AM
resident ninja
32.06 GB/40.17 GB/1.25

Jay, it only shows currently seeded - I lost all my torrents (the torrent files themselves) but still have data and I never uploaded the stuff myself, so trying to remember what torrents I should re-download to continue seeding.. will have to accept the loss I guess
Old 2016-12-19, 10:55 AM
Trader since 1980
2.00 TB/1.46 TB/0.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastninja View Post
Hi, I had an SSD fail a week or so ago and am trying to figure out what I had snatched - any way to do that?
Look at your browser history, for any TTD URL with a thread number in it. That'll be a start. For instance;

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=129770

If your browser (like Chrome) allows searching within history, look for 'tradersden.org' or 'showthread'

If you've saved the torrent files on a different drive from the one that failed, go look at them.

If you still have the data in the same folders that you downloaded, and have only lost the torrent files, open the folder containing the data folders, and sort them by date created or date modified
Old 2016-12-20, 04:18 AM
resident ninja
32.06 GB/40.17 GB/1.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRC View Post
Look at your browser history, for any TTD URL with a thread number in it. That'll be a start. For instance;

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=129770

If your browser (like Chrome) allows searching within history, look for 'tradersden.org' or 'showthread'

If you've saved the torrent files on a different drive from the one that failed, go look at them.

If you still have the data in the same folders that you downloaded, and have only lost the torrent files, open the folder containing the data folders, and sort them by date created or date modified
I am on three or four live concer trackers so it is hard for me to remember which is which, I had an SSD fail so I lost my browser history and I may still have some of the torrents left but it's in a folder with around 10-20K torrent files, so again hard to figure out which is which..

p.s. nice to see we have similar ratios xD

I used to have history / bookmark sync but had to turn it off for RSS compatibility with Foxish RSS Chrome addon - it would double up bookmarks otherwise via sync. I have a program to manually backup my Firefox (mozbackup) but I need to find one for Chrome I think.
Old 2016-12-20, 01:37 PM
Trader since 1980
2.00 TB/1.46 TB/0.73

The torrent files will have the announce URL within them, so you could search for torrent files containing tradersden.org and sort them by date ..... ?
Old 2016-12-25, 01:58 AM
resident ninja
32.06 GB/40.17 GB/1.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRC View Post
The torrent files will have the announce URL within them, so you could search for torrent files containing tradersden.org and sort them by date ..... ?
Ah I didn't realise that Windows 10 is kind of nice the way you can sort by so many fields now

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble