The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2019-12-22, 06:37 PM
429.79 GB/898.96 GB/2.09

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Lamb Of God Central / ganondorf002

Lamb Of God Central / ganondorf002 -- I never should have gotten involved with this idiot, as he seemed problematic right from the very first email he sent, along with 2nd grade grammar skills. He initially contacted me saying he couldn't find my list, and asking if I had any Lamb Of God shows? I found that rather strange considering my email address is only displayed within my trade list, but ok. I responded by attaching a copy of my trade list. He replies by saying he doesn't have time to download my list (1 MB size Excel file) and only wants to know what Lamb Of God shows I have? At this point, I can tell I'm dealing with a total clown, so I specifically listed out what I had, complete with full show details, so he couldn't later claim he didn't know exactly what he was getting from me.

Long story short, we reach an agreement that is the equivalent of 5 discs. He contacted me first, so I should've waited for him to send first. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt and decided to just upload and send first. In return, he only sent 3 discs. When I asked where the other 2 were, he replied that the deal was "fair" since what he sent was "rare as fuck" (one of the shows still has the Dime info file in it!). From there things only escalated and he claimed I sent "shitty" shows (apparently a 1080p satellite feed pro-shot is bad quality, who knew?) When informed he was going on my trader list, I got the typical childish response of "Its worth it baby im jerking off right now oh oh oh i just came fuck my phone screen is all sticky as fuck".

Last edited by vht; 2019-12-22 at 06:46 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2019-12-23, 09:12 AM
I'm Tarzan, You Jane.
200.90 GB/3.32 GB/0.02

Re: Bad Trader: Lamb Of God Central / ganondorf002

Quote:
Originally Posted by vht View Post
"Its worth it baby im jerking off right now oh oh oh i just came fuck my phone screen is all sticky as fuck".
He masturbated while you phoned him?
Old 2019-12-23, 02:39 PM
429.79 GB/898.96 GB/2.09

Update:

In a strange twist, he wasn't able to download the shows I sent to him using FileMail. That along with being outed as a bad trader, and he decided to come back and make things right by sending what he owed me. After doing so, I sent him MEGA links, and the matter is now resolved.
Old 2020-02-18, 01:20 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

I can understand file mail doesnt work good on shitty internet or phones the fact people still send of that is pissing me off

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders