The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2006-10-08, 07:42 AM
16.56 GB/89.45 GB/5.40

Question Azureus ?

I just changed the name of the save directory for Azureus. I also changed the save directory for all stuff I DL'd. I kept getting a data error on a Fleetwood Mac torrent, so I did a force recheck and it put it back in the download window on the top of Azureus,even though it's showing the whole show DL'd.but not done in the % done column. How do I move it back to the lower window where it belongs?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-10-08, 10:18 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Azureus ?

Have you tried doing a right-click > Advanced > Files > Move Data Files and pointed that to the new directory/folder and then done a Force Recheck? (Simply changing the name of the Save Directory in the Options will not let it know where other shows are saved.)

Old 2006-10-08, 11:20 AM
16.56 GB/89.45 GB/5.40

Yeah Lynne that's exactly what I did and it put back into the download window.I reopened the torrent and got it back into the seeding window but all my ratio stats are gone now.
Old 2006-10-08, 01:02 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchinforthesound
..... but all my ratio stats are gone now.
Yep, when I've moved the files before I noticed that it deleted all my stats for the torrent also. I'm not sure if they meant to do that or it's a bug of some sort. I rarely move my files so I've never really worried about it.

Old 2006-10-08, 01:49 PM
83.00 GB/92.94 GB/1.12

Bloody AZ eh. We all seem to be coming a cropper by it... and you mst be tired of typing "Have you tried...???" Lynne
Old 2006-10-08, 02:46 PM
16.56 GB/89.45 GB/5.40

I appreciate all the help Lynne. I dont think it actually lost the stats cuze my ratio is still showing green in Azureus.I just thought it was kinda wierd.Thanks again
Old 2006-10-09, 10:43 AM
sugarmag420
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Hi I use azureus 2.5.0.0 and when I click to download a show on here I get this screen that pops up with weird symbols numbers and letters. Can someone please tell me what the problem is cause this is the only site I can't download from any help would be appreciated
Old 2006-10-09, 10:43 AM
sugarmag420
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Hi I use azureus 2.5.0.0 and when I click to download a show on here I get this screen that pops up with weird symbols numbers and letters. Can someone please tell me what the problem is cause this is the only site I can't download from any help would be appreciated
Old 2006-10-09, 10:53 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

When you click the torrent file here, a window will pop up and ask you where you want to save the torrent file. Is that the screen you are talking about? It should be in English and not have a bunch of weird symbols and letters. Or, do you think the torrent file itself is opening into a text window? If so, perhaps you should do a right-click, save file as.

Old 2006-10-09, 12:14 PM
sugarmag420
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Thanx U2Lynnes you're the best right clicking on the torrent download did the trick and now I can finally DL off this awesome site I appreciate it very much .

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble